Leeds away - £45 (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

The only ccfc fans who don’t benefit are the away fans - yes?

Don't benefit or ripped off?

The club are trying to take a moral high ground by offering a pathetic voucher.

Grendel

Don't benefit or ripped off?

The club are trying to take a moral high ground by offering a pathetic voucher.
So Leeds dictate our pricing? So if every club charge £47 we just concede and charge them less than our own fans for the sake of saving our away fans a few quid - even though we financially are then worse off?

pusbccfc

So Leeds dictate our pricing? So if every club charge £47 we just concede and charge them less than our own fans for the sake of saving our away fans a few quid - even though we financially are then worse off?

No, but don't come out and try take the moral high ground.

Other clubs took Leeds offer and sacrificed a few bob to benefit their travelling fans. We took the stance of profiting from 4500 Leeds fans.

Our away fans would have saved £15.

Grendel

Other clubs took Leeds offer and sacrificed a few bob to benefit their travelling fans. We took the stance of profiting from 4500 Leeds fans.

So we should revive all Cat A away fan prices if they decided to put a gun to our head

Just boycott the game

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

View attachment 32543

Unfortunately the robbing fuckers at Leeds charge their own fans £45.

We are paying the going rate.

Doug and Boddy have decided to profit off 4000 Leeds fans whereas other clubs in this division dropped their prices for Leeds fans to benefit their away supporters travelling to Elland Road

The only surprise is that people are surprised, nothing means more to Doug than charging the highest prices for tickets and rubbish kits. The statement admits they didn’t want to lose profit and this was far more important than getting a reciprocal deal. If we agreed to charge Leeds £25 for the game at the CBS, that’s what we would have paid at ER. We have charged away fans £37 frequently this season so we’re hardly moral leaders.

I will still be going and unfortunately playing any big team in the top two leagues means you’ll be paying well over £45 for most games.

Last edited:

Grendel

I'd love to, but we'll sell it out.

Not that Leeds would care, they'd sell to their own fans.

Then we don’t care about the price so what’s the problem

pusbccfc

It’ll turn into like that COH e-scuffle between Cov and Burnley fans. This’ll only apply to fans who strangely think this is a CCFC master stroke. I’m proper lost on that one.

Doubt it. A lot are realising both are as bad as each other.

pusbccfc

Then we don’t care about the price so what’s the problem

Hard not to go if you go to every away game. I'd love to boycott but I know I'll end up going because it would be the first I've missed this season.

If it was organised properly, I'd boycott it.

pusbccfc

he has of course got this very wrong anyway - the club would probably make nothing

Exactly, so the whole shop voucher is the club trying to look good again. It's an awful deal.

Exactly the same as the one he offered last year.

Grendel

Exactly, so the whole shop voucher is the club trying to look good again. It's an awful deal.

Exactly the same as the one he offered last year.

No I mean Dawkins has it wrong - the club aren’t making a think from offering that amount

pusbccfc

No I mean Dawkins has it wrong - the club aren’t making a think from offering that amount

They are if people fall for it and spend £60. Judging the replies from Coventry fans, people will.

We've managed to come out of this looking ridiculous.

fernandopartridge

I think the club is right in principle. Leeds charge their own fans nigh on £50 for a home game yet expect CCFC to drop 20% revenue to give Leeds fans a discount (on a larger allocation than we'll get at Elland Road anyway).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

I think the club is right in principle. Leeds charge their own fans nigh on £50 for a home game yet expect CCFC to drop 20% revenue to give Leeds fans a discount (on a larger allocation than we'll get at Elland Road anyway).
Exactly this, why should Leeds dictate our pricing. Its mental that we've got supporters saying we should lose revenue to charge their supporters less than our own fans will be paying for the same game.

skyblue025

I'm still going. We have a boys weekend away every season and have picked the Leeds game as this years. With so many boycotting it might give some of the more casual lads (below 800 points) in our group a chance of a ticket.

Alkhen

Why the fuck should we be bullied by Leeds?

Why is their default price £45? Surely that is the biggest question.

People want the club run in a more professional manner, maximising revenues so we can move forward Ticket categorization is valid in the league rules. Shame for Leeds fans but that is their problem. We shouldn't have to bend to another clubs wishes, was there even mention of them matching the £37 ours are capped at? No, stinks of a big club being entitled to me.

stgeorge1966

Getting away with what's right and wrong re the ticket prices, my biggest gripe is that if you want to use the £15 voucher you cannot do this until mid January 2024 so after Xmas and the New Year sale I cant see there being much left in the superstore to buy....

rob9872

Getting away with what's right and wrong re the ticket prices, my biggest gripe is that if you want to use the £15 voucher you cannot do this until mid January 2024 so after Xmas and the New Year sale I cant see there being much left in the superstore to buy....
Probably find in the small print that it can't even be used against sale items 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread