Lee Hendrie (1 Viewer)

Adge

An arse of a bloke who Ive came across previously. Thinks he’s Johnny concrete. A collegue of mine refereed a game in the MFL with him in the team and showed him a yellow card for dissent. Hendrie pipes up “Tomorrow you can tell all your mates at work that you booked Lee Hendrie!” :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Nick

Administrator
An arse of a bloke who Ive came across previously. Thinks he’s Johnny concrete. A collegue of mine refereed a game in the MFL with him in the team and showed him a yellow card for dissent. Hendrie pipes up “Tomorrow you can tell all your mates at work that you booked Lee Hendrie!” :emoji_rolling_eyes:

It was probably because you came across him, did you clean it up?

I'd have just chinned him and said "Nah I will just tell them I laid you out you gobby little twat".

clint van damme

Well he obviously did!!

Sbarcher

Remember when Steve Bruce was assaulted by “burglars” stealing his daughters car. Well think again!

Terry Gibson's perm

I met his ex wife or partner she was so happy that she had a fortune off the horrible little wanker.

Terry Gibson's perm

That would make it even funnier if you had to explain.

(not that I am saying you have been anywhere near her, it was clearly just a joke based on what he told the ref)

It was a while ago I think she seemed quite a nice person from memory but she really hated him.

Mcbean

Well his knowledge was good about our top team who despite a few wobbles in the first 16 minutes did a good job and prolly as everyone has said nailed on penalty

PurpleBin

It was probably because you came across him, did you clean it up?

I'd have just chinned him and said "Nah I will just tell them I laid you out you gobby little twat".

No you wouldn't have. You argue with people on an internet forum, night and day.

Users who are viewing this thread