Lee Hendrie

Adge

Jun 26, 2015
An arse of a bloke who Ive came across previously. Thinks he’s Johnny concrete. A collegue of mine refereed a game in the MFL with him in the team and showed him a yellow card for dissent. Hendrie pipes up “Tomorrow you can tell all your mates at work that you booked Lee Hendrie!” :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
An arse of a bloke who Ive came across previously. Thinks he’s Johnny concrete. A collegue of mine refereed a game in the MFL with him in the team and showed him a yellow card for dissent. Hendrie pipes up “Tomorrow you can tell all your mates at work that you booked Lee Hendrie!” :emoji_rolling_eyes:
It was probably because you came across him, did you clean it up?

I'd have just chinned him and said "Nah I will just tell them I laid you out you gobby little twat".

Reactions: Adge

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Well he obviously did!!

Sbarcher

Mar 23, 2011
Oxford
Remember when Steve Bruce was assaulted by “burglars” stealing his daughters car. Well think again!

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
I met his ex wife or partner she was so happy that she had a fortune off the horrible little wanker.

Terry Gibson's perm

Mar 17, 2014
Nuneaton
That would make it even funnier if you had to explain.

(not that I am saying you have been anywhere near her, it was clearly just a joke based on what he told the ref)

It was a while ago I think she seemed quite a nice person from memory but she really hated him.

Mcbean

Jul 17, 2015
Well his knowledge was good about our top team who despite a few wobbles in the first 16 minutes did a good job and prolly as everyone has said nailed on penalty

PurpleBin

Feb 27, 2017
Liverpool
It was probably because you came across him, did you clean it up?

I'd have just chinned him and said "Nah I will just tell them I laid you out you gobby little twat".
No you wouldn't have. You argue with people on an internet forum, night and day.