Lee Camp (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Your attempt at banter is shocking climb out of their arse and stop begging it you plum
Form your own opinion and stop acting as if Robins takes you out to dinner every Friday and talks you through the tactics you nail

cc84cov

Yep I'd say the same "on road" with Mandem.

As opposed to being that weirdo who just agrees with everybody even if they say the polar opposites to try and fit in.
I try not to fit in hence why I have so many arguments lol again next time
You wanna preach make sure your running your site correct I’ll give you credit tho you ain’t a grass I’ve said I’ll meet you many a time etc altho you’ve declined you’ve never been a grass so well done on that...back in 5 electric scooter needs to come off charge 😁

Brighton Sky Blue

You wanna preach make sure your running your site correct I’ll give you credit tho you ain’t a grass I’ve said I’ll meet you many a time etc altho you’ve declined you’ve never been a grass so well done on that...back in 5 electric scooter needs to come off charge 😁

Think you need to log off and go for a walk

Nick

Administrator

You have said you will meet me? When? ha

Grass to who? About what?

cc84cov

Think you need to log off and go for a walk
Mate I’m sat laughing at people getting wound up and biting,bottom line Nick can’t preach about growing up when he talks about shagging mums & Nan’s he runs this gaff so if that’s the level it’s open season,Me & monkey always have a little tiff he’s a grass and doesn’t like being called names fair enough 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sparks is still upset after a previous battle he’s climbed on hoping he can score some points back 😊

Nick

Administrator
Mate I’m sat laughing at people getting wound up and biting,bottom line Nick can’t preach about growing up when he talks about shagging mums & Nan’s he runs this gaff so if that’s the level it’s open season,Me & monkey always have a little tiff he’s a grass and doesn’t like being called names fair enough 🤷🏻‍♂️ Sparks is still upset after a previous battle he’s climbed on hoping he can score some points back 😊

Have you got tattoos for all of your battles?

I can preach about growing up, you are talking about "on the street" for starters.

mr_monkey

It's not names tho is it, it's fucking homophobia which is not acceptable... a few words here and there is all good and part of places like here but I draw the line at being called names like you did, I've asked you to apologize which you have refused to do for some reason hence my constant pulling up of your bullshit

Apologies for taking the threat off topic folks I'll get back in my box over this and just ignore the little c-unit

Oh and Lee camp would be a terrible signing

Brighton Sky Blue

Surely you’ve got better things to do?

Grendel

It's not names tho is it, it's fucking homophobia which is not acceptable... a few words here and there is all good and part of places like here but I draw the line at being called names like you did, I've asked you to apologize which you have refused to do for some reason hence my constant pulling up of your bullshit

Apologies for taking the threat off topic folks I'll get back in my box over this and just ignore the little c-unit

Oh and Lee camp would be a terrible signing

Is he too camp for your liking?

shepardo01

Back on track....

We have conceded 16 goals in these 7 games....

That is a goal roughly every third shot on target.

That is very very poor.

rob9872

Fkn ell what a thread! I saw 4 pages and worried we'd signed the clown. Thankfully just SBT at its finest with cheap insults.

PurpleBin

We should try and get Henderson from United. He'll be wanting first team football and De Gea still first choice there.

Frostie

Shots & Shots on Target statistics are hugely unreliable, don't dwell too much on them - it's the whole reason Expected Goals (XG) & Expected Goals Against (XGA) were invented.

Our XGA is the worst in the league though...

cc84cov

Us. Or maybe United would let him go out on loan and cover his wages so he got experience. What do you think?
I think we have more chance of Neville Southall mate as I’ve said I don’t think we will be willing to help pay Henderson’s £120k a week wages 🤣 Southall is better also 😁

torchomatic

Camp is possibly the worst keeper I have ever seen. I would rather have Burge in goal.

Burge is the worst keeper I have ever seen. I would rather have Warwick Davis in goal.

Users who are viewing this thread