Leaving for Yeovil (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

I get to Yeovil pen mill station at 10.06,Gonna walk from there pretty easy from the maps on the internet footy ground guide and The bell is on Preston road on the way !!!

Astute

I just hope the road is better than from the yeovil junction station. No footpath sharp corners and a busy road.

Astute

First game of the season, first league game for years where seats won't get in the way, first game with my lad in ages and also hoping to meet lots from here. Will be great to put faces to names. And as ny lad will be wearing a Motherwell top we should be easy to spot :D

cyril

First game of the season, first league game for years where seats won't get in the way, first game with my lad in ages and also hoping to meet lots from here. Will be great to put faces to names. And as ny lad will be wearing a Motherwell top we should be easy to spot :D
Not from where I'll be sat ;)

ExmouthNeil

Hi all... Completely new to all this but been following posts for a while now so decided to join in the fun :) Anyway just to say, i'm a City fan who lives in the lovely Yeovil haha :whistle: so if theres any questions on the area you need answering, ask away! Otherwise see you all tomrrow bright and early for a beer!

I'm comin up from Exmouth on the train, can you tell me which number bus I need to get to the ground mate????

Cheers, Neil

Astute

I'm comin up from Exmouth on the train, can you tell me which number bus I need to get to the ground mate????

Cheers, Neil

They provide a shuttle bus to the stadium From their little bus station.

Weather forecast is sunshine and 23°. Looks as though we should stay dry.

Astute

Forgot to say in wetherspoons. Few of us in here n cheap beer

Users who are viewing this thread