Match Thread Leamington Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

any streams for this,

reckon 5-1, gyok x 2, ohare x 2 and palmer x1 if they play....PUSB
att: spectators: 2000 cars :1000
its good to be predicting again :)

Bugsy

no_loyalty

Said on the radio (CWR) this morning it wasn't pay on the gate, and only a few tickets remaining.
Hope this helps

I would imagine the Leamington branch of the CCFC supporters club will have loads of spares available.

shepardo01

Played last year - the kids played (mostly U17s) as the 1st team had the Seville game hastily arranged and they had to isolate before going to Spain.
Think it was 1-0 or 0-0??

AOM

Whilst I get the sentiment, and I know you are only joking, I do always feel a bit bad that Jobello is often lumped in with Kastaneer when he looked perfectly fine for the brief spell he was fit, and then he got an unlucky injury and we outgrew him.

Yeah that's fair. From what I saw, don't think we could have questioned his attitude or work rate. Championship just seemed a step too far

Kastaneer on the other hand...

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Likely to be two different teams each half to get some minutes for everyone, so expect most of them to play some part.

higgs

Yeah that's fair. From what I saw, don't think we could have questioned his attitude or work rate. Championship just seemed a step too far

Kastaneer on the other hand...
What's wes at now did he go back to France

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

What's wes at now did he go back to France

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yep, playing in the third tier over there, mostly as a sub. It says ‘to leave’ so presumably been released by them

Sky Blue Harry H

Do the Leamington scabs support their local team over their adopted one for this?

Right - that's decided it for me. I'm wearing my black CCFC l&Wccfc supporters top and my City bucket hat. Those on here that didn't know (nor care) who I am, will be able to identify me, Please feel free to say hi (I'll have had about 3 pints by kick off time) but no 'scab' comments or I'll set my vicious Chonzer puppy on you after the match ;) :cool: 🐶

Bugsy

alexccfc99

Whilst I get the sentiment, and I know you are only joking, I do always feel a bit bad that Jobello is often lumped in with Kastaneer when he looked perfectly fine for the brief spell he was fit, and then he got an unlucky injury and we outgrew him.

Jobello was really coming into form before his injury, we went for a few games after playing Kastaneer or Hiwula on the wing and it wasn’t working - system changes and there’s no place for him when he returns from injury, thought he was unlucky

Users who are viewing this thread