League Position at end of season. (1 Viewer)

bawtryneal

Assuming SP remains as manager, which is extremely likely, where do you think we will finish this season

I think a very nervous and disappointing 20th.

Otis

Just scrape through.

Think I would be more negative, but we have to hope that the new signings now give us some sort of a lift.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Relegation. Sorry but pressley is the fall guy for Sisu shortcomings. I don't rate him but we will never know if it's his players or the owners, while they are here who ever is the manager will always be the patsy for a lack of investment and ambition shown by fat Face Fisher and his cronies.

Voice_of_Reason

Problem is that no one knows what SISU's genuine plans are. My feelings are that CCFC is becoming a dumping ground for debt which SISU can at some point offset debts against Group profits -- in short it doesn't, in my opinion, matter to SISU whether CCFC is profitable or not. For them, again in my opinion, it's a "win - win" situation for them. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at some of SISU's board meetings !

Sky Blue Kid

Bad decision making from Waggot and SP on loanees will inevitably take us down. Swindon had 5 loanees that are far superior to ours their front 2 tore our CB pairing (1 of which is an International), apart. It's not how many but how good they are that counts. Waldorf and Staedtler(Waggot and SP) haven't got a clue as to what "Quality of player" is. We could have Messi and Ronaldo here, and he'd probably play them at RB and Keeper.

Grendel

Bad decision making from Waggot and SP on loanees will inevitably take us down. Swindon had 5 loanees that are far superior to ours their front 2 tore our CB pairing (1 of which is an International), apart. It's not how many but how good they are that counts. Waldorf and Staedtler(Waggot and SP) haven't got a clue as to what "Quality of player" is. We could have Messi and Ronaldo here, and he'd probably play them at RB and Keeper.

I thought Schmmeee was Waldorf?

skybluebeduff

Jesus was once said to perform miracles, could we see SP in the same light?

No because they are both myths at the job they do.

Evo1883

I hate pressley and want him gone , but we will finish around 17th 18th

stupot07

20th just scrape through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

tisza

i don't see any evidence that the current management or squad are good enough to keep us up. having to pin our hopes on a few untried young loanees is stretching it a bit to far.

skyblue1523

i feel until sisu leave the city theirs only one direction we are going and thats down down down.They are not bothered about the club or the fans so many broken promise's.WHERE'S THE NEW GROUND WHAT HAPPENED TO MONEY THATS COME IN FROM TRANFERS. FED UP WITH THIS SHIT NOW 40 YEARS A SKY BLUE,CLUB WONT LAST ANOTHER 2 YEARS SO DOWNHEARTED

Terry Gibson's perm

One place from the bottom and then start the league two tour and by the time the club shop get the t shirts in stock we will be in the conference.

mrtrench

I think we will go on a run and finish 12th. Williams will be the engineer of this success.

Ashdown

A narrow defeat at Preston isn't a disgrace. I'll be more pessimistic if we get dicked at home by Scunny at home this week. It's fair to say though, if we go on a bit of a winning streak and reach the dizzy heights of mid table then SP will be here for another year.

Sky Blue Harry H

A narrow defeat at Preston isn't a disgrace. I'll be more pessimistic if we get dicked at home by Scunny at home this week. It's fair to say though, if we go on a bit of a winning streak and reach the dizzy heights of mid table then SP will be here for another year.

I'm with you on this - I think Scunny is a massive game for us ( can see MK sticking a few past us, and Sheff Utd will bully us in midfield) so need 3 points badly. I think it will shatter belief in players/ fans if we lose, but a draw is really not good enough. A scrappy 1-0 (Tudgay) will do for me.

tisza

re: scunthorpe - problem is in recent seasons we haven't won the must-win games.

sky_blue_up_north

I just want to know what evidence we have based on our current results that we will survive. Right now I don't see us having a chance, and loss to Scunny on Tuesday will be a devastating.

singers_pore

If Colchester and Orient win their games in hand we will be in 22nd position. Plus our recent form is terrible. Sorry but I think we're going down. This season feels very much like the last time we were relegated.

mrtrench

I just want to know what evidence we have based on our current results that we will survive. Right now I don't see us having a chance, and loss to Scunny on Tuesday will be a devastating.

We have no evidence based upon recent results. However we have just bought in on loan half a new side, including a player that is very highly rated by M'boro. I'm basing my optimism on that and only that. As John Lydon sang 'I could be wrong, I could be right'.

sky_blue_up_north

We have no evidence based upon recent results. However we have just bought in on loan half a new side, including a player that is very highly rated by M'boro. I'm basing my optimism on that and only that. As John Lydon sang 'I could be wrong, I could be right'.

Oh and the guy from Bolton is injured already, good start that. All the loans we get seem to 'highly rated' so why are they loaned...... I like your glass half half optimism I hope your right

robbiethemole

here's a promise for you........................I will be at the game on Tuesday night in the AEHT stand and I promise if we lose I will throw my S/T book on the pitch and will walk away forever, after 48 yrs I have had it. Look out for me!!!!! :mad:

bawtryneal

Depressing stuff guys. Agree Scunny is a must win game.
It is going to be a pretty close call if we stay up.
Would love to know what SP,Fisher and Waggott really think.
Anyway keep the faith for now. PUSB
Like the majority I really am starting to lose patience with the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread