League One Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Will be slightly pleased for Grimmer. That’s where it ends. Sterling and Dabo are still far better.

Ccfcisparks

Hard to see Wycombe be anything other than Championship whipping boys next year, although I thought that when they got promoted from League 2!

Blind-Faith

Come on Wycombe! Always nice to see an underdog story, plus it’s a guaranteed place in the relegation places next season so one less for us to worry about!

CCFCSteve

Come on wycombe !!! (two of my best mates are wycombe fans). Would be a miracle getting them promoted to the championship on their budget and after nearly going out of the football league only a few seasons back.

Grimmers been quality to be fair (not really played for 9 months !). Jacobsons set piece delivery is excellent, very slow though hence the support he’s getting when Oxford attack

Liquid Gold

Allsopp is fucking terrible. I can only see one winner here now. Jacobson showing his quality as a defender by going into no mans land and then not cutting out the ball, if he isn't making the interception then he has to track the winger.

Nick

Administrator
When did Oxford get Liam Kelly and Marcus Browne back? Both had big money moves and then loaned to them? Not bad.

Bugsy

I hope we don't have drinks breaks next season

Same as, absolute dog shit breaking the half's in 4 quarters like American football fuck that... Be shit soccer than proper football....PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Not sure about that pen.

If he's given a pen he should at least book the keeper.

The Wycombe player's first touch was pretty heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread