League one Friday/Saturday (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Table
524a60642623eafa58a42d4ec008505b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Table
Console_table_2019_05_22.jpg

Skyblueweeman

If at 34 games and all teams win their games to 34 games, we would be 5 points clear.

D

Deleted member 2477

Makes tomorrow a 6 pointer. Win we cement our place at the top and a game in hand.

lose and we go third with sunderland taking 2nd on gd

a draw wouldnt be the end of the world but doesnt help anyone

rob9872

Great set of results for City today. I want 3 tomorrow, but a draw after that wouldnt be too bad at all.

Sky Blue Harry H

Avoid defeat tomorrow would be fine, but a win would really set us up. Only result to go against us was Oxford ( but home to Southend-say no more!)

SkyblueTexan

Incredibly great set of results in League 1 in our favor (bar the Oxford one, but it looks like Southend did put up a fight). C'mon City let's take advantage of this tomorrow!!

stupot07

tomorrow is the hugest of huge games, win and we actually start to look comfortable in the top 2.
100%. A win would be amazing, if we lose it pulls sunderland further in and 3 of us will be within 1 point, albeit with us having a game in hand.

Liquid Gold

Ipswich have really fucked up. Thought they were going to run away with it in October, normally if a relegated team has a good start that's it.

Paxman II

Results gone in our favour today. I'd take a draw tomorrow but what an opportunity we have though to go top with a game in hand.
I would be telling the players to think like it was a cup final, no hiding, everyone playing their heart out. We are getting so close and an opening has been presented to us today.

GaryJones

MASSIVE game tomorrow for us but by the same token it’s also a MASSIVE game for Sunderland too!!
It’s going to be a nerve-fest now!!!

Philosorapter

So you take the results of this weekend games so far.

Not many going as suggested.

IMG_4617.JPG

And add them to the ratings list...

Covkid1968#

it’s actually quite stressful.... just shouted at the kids for asking me something. Feck off I’m waiting for the Rotherham game to finish !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread