League one Friday/Saturday (1 Viewer)

stupot07

It couldnt be tighter up there.
d35581a3acac15ccb9f88b315702e8b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

covcity4life

Hmm when thibk of it as 3 horse racw aubday draw is fine

Fsctor in likes of pompey wycombe and pboro still fightibg for autos you thibk we really need 3pts

Autos is gonna be huge achievement if we can do it

Astute

Hmm when thibk of it as 3 horse racw aubday draw is fine

Fsctor in likes of pompey wycombe and pboro still fightibg for autos you thibk we really need 3pts

Autos is gonna be huge achievement if we can do it
I feel it was a huge achievement to understand what you are saying :smuggrin:

Astute

It couldnt be tighter up there.
d35581a3acac15ccb9f88b315702e8b7.jpg

Could be a lot tighter. If Wycombe don't win at Donny we only need a draw to stay in the top 2. And we still have a game in hand over most teams at the top.

In fact if Wycombe don't win we will have 2 games in hand over most clubs before our game tomorrow and be in the top 2.

stupot07

Could be a lot tighter. If Wycombe don't win at Donny we only need a draw to stay in the top 2. And we still have a game in hand over most teams at the top.

In fact if Wycombe don't win we will have 2 games in hand over most clubs before our game tomorrow and be in the top 2.
Yeah at hinges in what happens today. If all the results go our way, then it will look a lot healthier. I'd rather have points in the bag than games in hand, even on the run we're on.

It's going to be who blinks first misses out.

skybluesam66

winning tomorrow is massive
Will give us a bit of breathing space and mean a couple of defeats in the next few games would still leave us top 2
I think Sunday will determine our season
Win I am confident of autos
Draw no change
Lose could be hard to recover

Astute

Yeah at hinges in what happens today. If all the results go our way, then it will look a lot healthier. I'd rather have points in the bag than games in hand, even on the run we're on.

It's going to be who blinks first misses out.

Only one side can catch us. Doesn't exactly mean it is tight at the top 2 places.

But the next 6 places are very tight. Win tomorrow and we will pull away with a game in hand. But will still be happy with a draw.

Astute

Will give us a bit of breathing space and mean a couple of defeats in the next few games would still leave us top 2
Draw no change
Couple of defeats? Go wash your mouth out.

stupot07

Only one side can catch us. Doesn't exactly mean it is tight at the top 2 places.

But the next 6 places are very tight. Win tomorrow and we will pull away with a game in hand. But will still be happy with a draw.
We'll have to agree to disagree. We wont really know until we've played our game in hand.

Londonccfcfan

Draw no change

Agree 100% need to win tommorow.

Londonccfcfan

Games of Interest today;

Blackpool vs Ipswich......Ipswich need a win.
Doncaster vs Wycombe....Draw or Donny Win.
Oxford vs Southend.....Biggest home banker today.
Rotherham vs MK Dons.....not a gimme for Rotherham.
Burton vs Posh.....Home win or draw please.

Mucca Mad Boys

It’s tight around us, a win vs Sunderland will be huge, even bigger than the Portsmouth win. However, all things considered, a draw wouldn’t be a bad result either.

Even a loss wouldn’t be a disaster.

Londonccfcfan

We need a couple of of results to go our way, if teams around us drop points today, takes a bit of pressure off.

Icing on the cake would be Rotherham dropping points at home t to Mk Dons, not an easy game. Mk dons havnt won away in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread