League one Friday/Saturday (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

how the fuck have Oxford managed to let Southend get a goal

torchomatic

Donny winning.

Sky Blue Harry H

That's about as good as we could have hoped for. Still be surprised if Rotherham/Oxford don't win. Ipswich and Wycombe will struggle from losing positions, and Posh only drawing. The two game Toney suspension may yet cost them.

SkyblueTexan

In an effort to provide relief to the players (after a long season and fixture congestion due to matches played in midweek), the second half of all League 1 matches today (29Feb2020) will NOT need to be played. So all matches will end after 45 minutes and the scores at that time will be reflective of the full-time score.

Otis

That's about as good as we could have hoped for. Still be surprised if Rotherham/Oxford don't win. Ipswich and Wycombe will struggle from losing positions, and Posh only drawing. The two game Toney suspension may yet cost them.
I always thought two Toney was a Coventry sort of thing.

rob9872

I know there's lots of precious fannies on here who moan about us taking loads to Franchise FC, but who would turn their nose up if they score again against the mighty Rovrum?
Me. The mighty Rovrum are in my acca today :(

Happy_Martian

Tranmere - Fleetwood postponed due to waterlogged pitch. Which is strange as they've got so much sand on it, it would be like beach football :)

SkyblueTexan

In an effort to provide relief to the players (after a long season and fixture congestion due to matches played in midweek), the second half of all League 1 matches today (29Feb2020) will NOT need to be played. So all matches will end after 45 minutes and the scores at that time will be reflective of the full-time scores.

Users who are viewing this thread