Latest SCG Minutes (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Hasn't Millerchip since sold the lease, so his involvement has gone so it has changed.

It would be down to Jon Sharp now.

Depends on what conditions are on the lease when it was transferred. Look at the conditions that the lease for the AEHC had on it when it changed hands recently.

Nick

Administrator
Depends on what conditions are on the lease when it was transferred. Look at the conditions that the lease for the AEHC had on it when it changed hands recently.

Would be strange for millerchip to try and put conditions on it when selling it.

It was Jon Sharp who was keen on working with CCFC.

Captain Dart

Hasn't Millerchip since sold the lease, so his involvement has gone so it has changed.

It would be down to Jon Sharp now.

Where, show me? I can't find a story on Google that says that.

Captain Dart

What, that Millerchip is getting rid of the lease to Sharp?
Yeah, where is the story about the sale/transfer of the lease.

skybluetony176

Would be strange for millerchip to try and put conditions on it when selling it.

It was Jon Sharp who was keen on working with CCFC.

He may have been keener on getting the lease. Millerchip might have put a condition on it that Jon Sharp just had to accept if he wanted it.

skybluetony176

Why would Millerchip put a condition on it though? Very strange thing to do.

Not really. Like i said, look at the AEHC. It happens, and Millerchip sounded about as keen as CRFC letting SISU get a foothold in the BPA as AEHT did in letting SISU getting a foothold in the AEHC. Not saying that is what's happened because I don't know either way, just saying it's possible and an example of how it's possible has very recently been set.

Captain Dart

Was in the Telegraph wasn't it? Has that not happened then?
Please don't claim it happened when there is no evidence. Where is the link?

Nick

Administrator
Please don't claim it happened when there is no evidence. Where is the link?
http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-ground-share-coventry-11915196

Hasn't it happened yet then or has it since been cancelled?

Point being, things are different to they were when you posted the article:

I have agreed to sell my interest in the Butts to Jon as I think ultimately he and the other directors of the club should determine how they want to develop the land.

Nick

Administrator
Not really. Like i said, look at the AEHC. It happens, and Millerchip sounded about as keen as CRFC letting SISU get a foothold in the BPA as AEHT did in letting SISU getting a foothold in the AEHC. Not saying that is what's happened because I don't know either way, just saying it's possible and an example of how it's possible has very recently been set.

Ha, that was PWKH though.

It would be very strange if Millerchip and should really be questioned why he would.

Captain Dart

skybluetony176

Ha, that was PWKH though.

It would be very strange if Millerchip and should really be questioned why he would.

He doesn't sound any keener on SISU than PWKH to me. Plus given the SISU effect on CCFC I think it would be stranger if he wasn't cautious about CRFC getting involved with them. Like I said, I don't know what the situation is but he's certainly applied caution previously regarding it and protecting CRFC's interest at the BPA. It's not like it would be a change of stance would it?

Nick

Administrator
I couldn't find the link, thank you. It says nothing about CCFC does it, it says 'No comment'.

What I mean by changed is that it was Millerchip running it then, now he has handed it over to Sharp who was keen on working with CCFC before.

The situation had changed from the link as Millerchip is out of the equation and has now said it's up to Sharp.

Captain Dart

What I mean by changed is that it was Millerchip running it then, now he has handed it over to Sharp who was keen on working with CCFC before.

The situation had changed from the link as Millerchip is out of the equation and has now said it's up to Sharp.

With confidential terms. I wouldn't hold out any hope that SISU are doing anything Nick, it is all posturing and delaying tactics till the court cases have run their course. Its always 3 years..

Nick

Administrator
With confidential terms. I wouldn't hold out any hope that SISU are doing anything Nick, it is all posturing and delaying tactics till the court cases have run their course. Its always 3 years..

I wasn't saying they were, and as i have said I am not planning on which stand or view I want to get a ticket in.

Just that the situation had changed from the article you posted in that Millerchip has sold the lease.

It could well have terms in, as I said it would then need to be asked why? Especially with his pals at CSF and Wasps.

martcov

Are the two institutions who want to invest waiting indefinitely until all JRs are dropped or rescinded? The three year build only starts after the lifting of 'the embargo' and presumably after planning permission and all technical problems, residents objections etc. have been cleared. That could take years.

It would be great if the Butts Stadium according to Tim as described were to be built, but I am not convinced that everything could be fitted on to the site at a price and in a time scale that would satisfy the investors.

I think you would have to build over the road with a stand or a car park and build bays for shuttle buses from the city centre car parks or the station. You would have to keep traffic flowing to Earlsdon, Chaplefields and Allesley on match days. The road is a main link in this direction.

I also think that the Rugby Club don't need or want a 25000 seater stadium for their 1000+ crowds.

Last game I was at was Northampton at home in the league - sorry, but I live in Germany abou 1300 KM from Cov.. My agenda is that I want the club to be there when I get time to come home ( selfish of course ).

Grendel

No it's irrelevant. There is a clause on the sub lease. Now the lease has transferred it can be changed easily.

The clause related to all football so that will be changed anyway.

georgehudson

i glanced @ the front page of the Cov Tel today,
& as, presumably, the paper is out of bounds for TF & crew,
the former Jaguar site @ Browns Lane is up for grabs,
& with the monies they could have available from their potential investors,
3 yr opportunity knocks

chiefdave

The Cov Utd thing seems a very odd thing for Fisher to make up, especially as Sharp said something along similar lines when it was announced CU were going to use the Butts.

Fisher could have just said Cov Utd are using the Butts so that will show football can be played there, would make zero difference to the point he was making.

ccfcway

why would sisu liase with a football club which was set up due to their disapproval at how sisu were running the football club to discuss that CCFC might be moving to the place that the anti sisu club have just moved to and more than likely ask for preference over fixtures etc ?

The Gentleman

Oh dear, what a response.

Let me ask you a question, what's your expertise in these matters?

Waiting...

And what's yours because you say you're a layperson but talking shite.

I was a building surveyor for 16 years, dabbled in architecture, done quite a bit with building regs and also have a professional qualification structural waterproofing (that's below ground for numpty laypeople) and can say right off the bat that it would be an absolute nightmare and nigh on impossible for something as big as all that. You've got underground waterway's under Coventry, infrastructure and railways to think about and then lets not forget the local residents. Lets not forget what happened in Earlsdon a few years ago and why a very influential area and people in it would be very opposed to something like this. But I suppose that'd give Sisu someone else to blame when no-one believes (apart from RFC) that we will get it when the Observer publishes one shit turbo cad drawing and more wind and piss from that fat lying shit Fisher.

As some have said on this thread, good timing and reasons behind it and with all the lies that oaf has said, I still cannot believe some say he's a decent bloke. I mean in what world do people think that consistently lying (amongst the other shit he's pulled) makes someone a decent bloke.

I hope that answers you Frankley, now you can piss off back to your desk at the Observer as I think your mirror needs polishing

Sky Blue Kid

No it's irrelevant. There is a clause on the sub lease. Now the lease has transferred it can be changed easily.

The clause related to all football so that will be changed anyway.

Oh! So after being ripped apart by the pack a few weeks ago, it seems I was right after all?....... F**k the lot of you! :finger::finger::finger:

Frankley

And what's yours because you say you're a layperson but talking shite.

I was a building surveyor for 16 years, dabbled in architecture, done quite a bit with building regs and also have a professional qualification structural waterproofing (that's below ground for numpty laypeople) and can say right off the bat that it would be an absolute nightmare and nigh on impossible for something as big as all that. You've got underground waterway's under Coventry, infrastructure and railways to think about and then lets not forget the local residents. Lets not forget what happened in Earlsdon a few years ago and why a very influential area and people in it would be very opposed to something like this. But I suppose that'd give Sisu someone else to blame when no-one believes (apart from RFC) that we will get it when the Observer publishes one shit turbo cad drawing and more wind and piss from that fat lying shit Fisher.

As some have said on this thread, good timing and reasons behind it and with all the lies that oaf has said, I still cannot believe some say he's a decent bloke. I mean in what world do people think that consistently lying (amongst the other shit he's pulled) makes someone a decent bloke.

I hope that answers you Frankley, now you can piss off back to your desk at the Observer as I think your mirror needs polishing

Gosh, what a post.

You're really not a 'gentleman', are you.

What do you mean about the Observer, I don't get it?

Oh... and before I forget, how do you 'dabble' at being an architect? Do you also dabble at being a doctor, does that explain your delusions and Tourettes?

Sky Blue Kid

Gosh, what a post.

You're really not a 'gentleman', are you.

What do you mean about the Observer, I don't get it?

Oh... and before I forget, how do you 'dabble' at being an architect? Do you also dabble at being a doctor, does that explain your delusions and Tourettes?

Surveying and achitecture go hand in hand the thick numpty! and the only one with delusions is you my friend!

Frankley

Surveying and achitecture go hand in hand the thick numpty! and the only one with delusions is you my friend!

Do you answer 'The Gentleman's' posts for him, are you related?

Perhaps you should do some research, you can't just call yourself an architect.

You really are a fool.

The Gentleman

You really are a fool.

Hahahahahaha you're shit hot at this reply game.

I think SBK just see's you for what you are son.

With regard to the architect bit. Firstly i didn't call myself one. Secondly, part of my job was deciphering architects drawings and during the course of my 16 years as a building surveyor, I had to also do my fare share of architectural drawings and specifications on jobs. This gave me a great insight into how a architect works but because I am also a builder (I now own a building company) I have the common sense and practicality that architects don't and can see when things on paper sometimes don't work in practise. Now with regard to your pathetic quip about me being a doctor, funny you should say that because I diagnosed you pretty quickly didn't I paperboy.

Sky Blue Kid

You really are a fool.

No my friend, I just saw you were making a f**king tit out of yourself and couldn't resist ;)

Users who are viewing this thread