Latest Preston crowd estimate (1 Viewer)

Gint11

Ha ha just worked that out.

Good lad MENSA i'm intelligent, played at high levels for all midland clubs you know, I know

Grendel

I bet you haven't got 9 suits though, and I bet you don't holiday with Barry and Paul.

I think that's an estimated fact if ever I saw one.

Otis

in all seriousness i am not going to preston game, too expensive at mo. ill go exeter game in JPT on oct 7th and then next league game will be peterbourough on 25th october looks like.

2 games a month for me.

With you it's always the wrong time of the month isn't it!!

Mr T - Sukka!

Expecting around 9-10k. The last 2 results will knock off a few thousand.

CCFC really do themselves no favours when it comes to retaining fans. Losing to Scunthorpe and Rochdale is taking the club backwards in terms of attendences. The feel good factor is well and truly gone.

Kingokings204

To get into double figures would be an achievement imo. Talk about a club who single handedly destroys your optimism within a week.

Otis

Well I'll be there by hook or by crook.

God willing of course. ;)

Have to go to London next Saturday for my daughter. Have therefore tried to use military precision in the planning.

Made the appointment for 10 a.m. Very early rise Saturday morning.

Appointment in Arsenal. Will last about 60 mins.

Hopefully finished for 11.30 at latest. 10 mins walk to Woolwich DLR.

43 mins on train to Euston.

Train booked from Euston for 12.30 back to Cov.

1.30ish train arrives back in Cov to grumpy wife waiting in rail station car park to then whisk me straight to the Arena to arrive but about 10 to 2.

Game on.

pusbccfc

9000 now..

ccfcmad1

Going along with 4 others so thats 5 more added on preston will bring a thousand or so 14k tops 11k min

H

Huckerby

Well I'll be there by hook or by crook.

God willing of course. ;)

Have to go to London next Saturday for my daughter. Have therefore tried to use military precision in the planning.

Made the appointment for 10 a.m. Very early rise Saturday morning.

Appointment in Arsenal. Will last about 60 mins.

Hopefully finished for 11.30 at latest. 10 mins walk to Woolwich DLR.

43 mins on train to Euston.

Train booked from Euston for 12.30 back to Cov.

1.30ish train arrives back in Cov to grumpy wife waiting in rail station car park to then whisk me straight to the Arena to arrive but about 10 to 2.

Game on.

That is some commitment - love it!

Otis

That is some commitment - love it!

Knew my daughter had to go, so just plumped for the earliest appointment going and then tried to tie in the trains to perfection.

Hopefully it will all run like a well oiled machine on Saturday. Therefore the Sky Blues need to reciprocate and put in a well oiled performance.

Well, as long as none of the players are well oiled of course.

Sky Blue Harry H

Waiting to sweet talk my wife (yeah, know it's wimpy) but also want to do Crewe away by train. Going to cost me a shopping trip or two methinks!:D

L

limoncello

I think I'll wait until we get the official attendance after the game.

Sky_Blue_Daz

This will be my first game since we got relegated

The Reverend Skyblue

My daughter is moving into Warwick University digs Saturday ,so like Otis I hope to get things done and dusted early and take the wife a Liverpool supporter to the Ricoh when finished with my little princess on the way home

Users who are viewing this thread