Lateef signs (2 Viewers)

Sick Boy

We can't really judge TM's signings yet... They have had 6 games this season... Another 40+left...
Tudgay,nouble,Swanson, Miller etc. all started last season well, then faded...
Need to wait to judge TM's signings tbh...

I seem to remember that according to the football experts on this forum that the manager has no influence in signing players; it's all down to scouts apparently.

SlowerThanPlatt

You are probably one of the most negative and dullest posters ever.

No I'm not. I just don't agree he was a great player. I believe people's judgements are blurred because he scored 2 memorable goals against United.

Marcus Tudgay has the exact same scoring record in a much worse team yet he is called crap by other supporters.

Grendel

Mifsud wasn't good - people just think he was because he scored 2 against United. His goal scoring record in the Championship was 1 in every 5 games.

He scored 19 goals in his first season. Coleman isolated him on the wing and froze him out the team.

The Adebole Misfud partnership was better than anything else we had in the championship.

torchomatic

"All I want for Christmas is a front two with Lateef".

Grendel

No I'm not. I just don't agree he was a great player. I believe people's judgements are blurred because he scored 2 memorable goals against United.

Marcus Tudgay has the exact same scoring record in a much worse team yet he is called crap by other supporters.

Thdgay is also against worse players in a lower division and his scoring record as a forward is far worse for us.

It's idiotic to say Misfud was not a good player pre Coleman. Name a striker in the championship after him that had as strong an impact. The only one possibly was Juckeveic but they are different players and the two would have complemented each other admirably.

ccfc92

Is there any word of him making the bench for Sunday?

Surely worth having him on the bench for last 10 mins or so?

Grendel

I hope so as someone with his shirt on has made cameo appearances already this season, so I hope he exists :D

And missed a penalty.

SkyBlue_Bear83

On the 4 month contract point is it posible that TM didn't have enough left in the kitty to sign him any longer at this point and is hoping that the kitty get's a boost ahead of the January window at which point he will get a longer contract? Either that or he's just cover for Maddison.
Good job we have the right tony in charge otherwise we would have ended up with deadwood on a 2/3 year contract.

chiefdave

Fair enough, seems an honest enough assessment from Mogga. Waggott would have probably given him a 5 year contract extension!

Users who are viewing this thread