Last minute talks - Fisher at the Ricoh today (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACL have said they are looking to bring in a new Sports Franchise, which has obviously scared SISU. They know they have to get there 1st

Otis

If there was talks going on the last place in the world they would meet is the Ricoh, especially as they would be plenty of angry fans walking around getting their tickets for Sunday.

The story has been made up by creosote, who ought to get back to protecting my fence from Britains weather.

Made up by creosote and laid on thick.

Delboycov

Debatable, though PWKH does at least share info here and give his view. As does Stewart Linell.

Wouldn't it be great if Tim Fisher joined in and did the same.

In fairness SLonline does seem to know less than the rest of us. When's Di Canio going back to Swindon? When's this info going to come out that will shed more light and give justification to SISU's actions that he couldn't divulge at the time.

Would respect and trust the words of PKWH far more than any of the other players in this shambles whether they be CCC or SISU.

Last edited:

CovisGod

@Creosote what do you have to say about the fact one of the people you said you saw leaving the Ricoh has replied to this thread categorically stating he wasn't there ?

Mr Creosote

@Creosote what do you have to say about the fact one of the people you said you saw leaving the Ricoh has replied to this thread categorically stating he wasn't there ?
They are politicians! Won't admit the truth until they are able to

PWKH

Only telling what I saw jonny

I am not sure why you persist in this. You did not see me as I was not anywhere near the Ricoh from 11:00 this morning until just now (20:00). Perhaps you saw someone you believe to be me. That is all.

For the record the Board of ACL did not meet today, nor did it have any contact with Fisher, Labovitch or anybody connected with any of the Sisu companies.

Why don't you just drop it?

TheRoyalScam

Don't rise to the bait, Peter - Creosote's just a pro-Sisu wum - he's back hijacking the charity match thread too - you're above such nonsense from this lowlife.

Grendel

Don't rise to the bait, Peter - Creosote's just a pro-Sisu wum - he's back hijacking the charity match thread too - you're above such nonsense from this lowlife.

Slither, sllther, slurp. slurp..............

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure why you persist in this. You did not see me as I was not anywhere near the Ricoh from 11:00 this morning until just now (20:00). Perhaps you saw someone you believe to be me. That is all.

For the record the Board of ACL did not meet today, nor did it have any contact with Fisher, Labovitch or anybody connected with any of the Sisu companies.

Why don't you just drop it?

That pretty much confirms it isn't true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread