Last minute talks - Fisher at the Ricoh today (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brighton Sky Blue

I am sitting in the sun in Memorial Park. I left the Ricoh at about 11:00 this morning. Mr Creosote once again is making it up. Oh and I haven't seem Fisher since the Crawley game last year. Must have been frightened by a balloon under his wiper. So not "last minute" talks, just Mr Creosote hoping for a job as an "investigative journalist" perhaps.

And there we go-bullshit confirmed.

skybluebeduff

Seen Fisher leaving the Ricoh no more than 20 minutes ago, apparently he was in a meeting with the ACL board. It looks like a last minute attempt to get the game on at the Ricoh tomorrow. At last they maybe seeing sense!

Without reading the whole thread. So you seen him? then he came upto you and said "hi, just had a meeting with the ACL board, please like me, SISU IN" ???

It'a the apparently part, any info on the apparently info?? :)

tuousis

I am sitting in the sun in Memorial Park. I left the Ricoh at about 11:00 this morning. Mr Creosote once again is making it up. Oh and I haven't seem Fisher since the Crawley game last year. Must have been frightened by a balloon under his wiper. So not "last minute" talks, just Mr Creosote hoping for a job as an "investigative journalist" perhaps.
Thanks PWKH- Goodbye Mr Creosote, I wouldnt bother posting any more trash on this site, Now on your way to Northampton and do a spot of fishing with your mate.

Sky_Blue_Ste

I think Fisher just forgot his favourite pen when they left the Ricoh in a rush & went back to get it!

ricohman

Wtf is going on here, one's saying they saw fisher, one's saying they know for a fact that he wasnt there.

The person saying he wasn't there, how do you know? Do u work at reception ,do u have access to the visitors log? So why say he def wasn't there when the reality is your just guessing arnt you.

ajsccfc

The person saying he wasn't there, how do you know? Do u work at reception ,do u have access to the visitors log? So why say he def wasn't there when the reality is your just guessing arnt you.

The person saying Fisher wasn't there is the guy Mr Creosote claimed had also just left the Ricoh.

skybluepm2

And it's all gone quiet over there
All gone quiet over there
And it's all gone quiet
All gone quiet
All gone quiet over there

Wanker

Pubboy

Wtf is going on here, one's saying they saw fisher, one's saying they know for a fact that he wasnt there.

Lol. I think PWKH would know, don't you?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I was there from 9 am till half an hour ago he wasnt there

Otis

Seen Fisher leaving the Ricoh no more than 20 minutes ago, apparently he was in a meeting with the ACL board. It looks like a last minute attempt to get the game on at the Ricoh tomorrow. At last they maybe seeing sense!

He clearly didn't say Tim Fisher did he, he said Seen Fisher.

Must be a brother.

........ who is dyslexic and can't spell Sean properly.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I saw John Lennon coming out of the Apple Studios the other day. :whistle:

ricohman

If so, i take my rant back just having a bad day and fed up with this good news/bad news bollocks. Its like were droping down the 7 levels of hell and hoping heaven is gonna be on the 8th tier, its just not gonna happen is it

Mr Creosote

You don't think ACL or SISU will admit to these talks happening today do you!!?? They won't admit it until its successful. That's politics for you.

Snozz_is_god

You don't think ACL or SISU will admit to these talks happening today do you!!?? They won't admit it until its successful. That's politics for you.

If there was talks going on the last place in the world they would meet is the Ricoh, especially as they would be plenty of angry fans walking around getting their tickets for Sunday.

The story has been made up by creosote, who ought to get back to protecting my fence from Britains weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread