Last day to get tickets (1 Viewer)

How many people are on online now, refreshing the sky-blue shop page waiting for the Gillingham page to come online.
Because I AM

Skyblueweeman

If you look in the address bar, there's a number at the end that keeps reducing every time the page reduces. Think that might be our place in the queue. I'm number 661 at the mo.

Fook....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KersleyDigs

I was told that at 06:20. Been on the site for ten minutes now and no f*cking tickets are even up yet. Classic CCFC, I bet none even go on sale after all this!!!

Wrightdog

Don't refresh, it will send you to the back of the que. I looked on my ipad a moment ago and it was past 1000, I'm at about 230 and it's going down slowly, might be late for work....

SkyBlueMatt

Was logged in using Google Chrome, had no overlay for teh queue.

If your getting same problem use shitty IE or Firefox

SkyBlueMatt

Just in case people didn't read, if your using Google Chrome you may not be added into the queue (I wasn't, try Internet Explorer or Firefox)

That being my line of work, shocking.

Pezza

Just in case people didn't read, if your using Google Chrome you may not be added into the queue (I wasn't, try Internet Explorer or Firefox)

That being my line of work, shocking.

I'm using chrome and have been in queue for a while... seems to be working

theferret

Yeah, has to be FF for me. I'm at the back of the queue I reckon and it is moving forward very slowly. Ah well, only wanted 1 extra ticket. Be interested to know if anyone has actually made it in yet..

SkyBlueMatt

I'm using chrome and have been in queue for a while... seems to be working

Ah ok, good feedback!

Corrected: If your not showing in a queue, just another browser, any browser!

It doesn't look good for me, was up an hour ago all cheery, logged in ready. Then I'm not added to the queue. Still 817

RegTheDonk

I might be wrong of course. Mine jumped up from 490 to 586. I hate queue jumpers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here weeman. Lowest it's been is about 180, but its now up to 311.

If the club was REALLY smart they'd have a short term hire on a proper phone queue system .... on a premium number .... with only one chap answering .... nobody would dare hang up, they'd make a fucking killing lol.

theferret

It could have something to do with your browser cache. Clear your cache and restart the browser, or use a different browser altogether.

KersleyDigs

Don't worry if you are in the queue. I have been on the site through the queue and they aren't any tickets showing once you're through anyway AND hasn't been since 06:10!

acreswild

Been in site on laptop since 06.10 -no tickets on sale yet. In queue on other laptop. All twitter says is tickets now available online and that was 18 minutes ago!

Users who are viewing this thread