Kwame Thomas (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

the fans complaining are pathetic

"we are well tough, well knock you out! im gonna intimidate the stewards ahaha im so drunk"

and then at FT

"oi stop celebrating! oi stop it! your so mean! im well within my rights to riot, this is really bad behaviour from you goalie! argh i am outraged!!!!!"

Esoterica

Dave, irrespective he is supposed to be a 'professional' and should behave appropriately. It's this sort of irresponsible behaviour that can incite trouble and he should know better. Anyone who may have filmed the incident should forward it to the Football League although I doubt that the lily livered clowns would take appropriate action.

Moronic over-reaction. The only lily livered clowns in this are those that spent half a match shouting homophobic taunts at their keeper. It's 2016. Boohoo, he cupped his ear and overcelebrated their late winner. If that incites trouble then we'd be a better club for having that type of fan weeded out. He got some stick and gave a bit back, if it was RCC who done it, we'd be loving him today.

Nick

Administrator
Dave, irrespective he is supposed to be a 'professional' and should behave appropriately. It's this sort of irresponsible behaviour that can incite trouble and he should know better. Anyone who may have filmed the incident should forward it to the Football League although I doubt that the lily livered clowns would take appropriate action.

I guess Kevin Kilbane was out of order for telling a fan to fuck off when he got stick?

If people cant take it, they really shouldnt throw it about.

Nick

Administrator
Moronic over-reaction. The only lily livered clowns in this are those that spent half a match shouting homophobic taunts at their keeper. It's 2016. Boohoo, he cupped his ear and overcelebrated their late winner. If that incites trouble then we'd be a better club for having that type of fan weeded out. He got some stick and gave a bit back, if it was RCC who done it, we'd be loving him today.

Pretty much sums it up. Must admit I love it when one of our players taunts the other fans, and I think players are wankers for doing it against us. I am not sure I would go as far as inciting hatred?

It is like Time Wasting and players like Dennis Wise. Absolutely hate it against you, but then love it when they are on your side!

In fairness, there is no need to go home and cry about a player cupping his ear or giving it "sshhh"

Terry Gibson's perm

I guess Kevin Kilbane was out of order for telling a fan to fuck off when he got stick?

If people cant take it, they really shouldnt throw it about.

Kilbane was right as the comment was about his daughter and not really his performance.

hill83

the fans complaining are pathetic

"we are well tough, well knock you out! im gonna intimidate the stewards ahaha im so drunk"

and then at FT

"oi stop celebrating! oi stop it! your so mean! im well within my rights to riot, this is really bad behaviour from you goalie! argh i am outraged!!!!!"

Football is absolutely rammed full of hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread