Kwame Thomas (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

Slow, bad touch and yet to score a goal in 32 games of professional football -

On a side note their keeper was a disgrace

brez

Hasn't played for month's, definitely not match fit, I'll wait until he's had a few games before judging him, looked well off the pace.

brez

Totally agree, would have rather Tudgay came on, probably are most in form striker

skyblue1991

Very poor when he came on.

Strange decision by TM. Tudgay would've been a much better option.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

skybluepm2

Agree on both points. In fairness to him he hasn't kicked a ball all pre season so I thought it was a strange decision to play him in the first place particularly ahead of Reid. He was shite though.

Their keeper was a massive C*nt, no need for that. I doubt any action will be taken thoigh, the authorities have no bollocks whatsoever.

Disappointing day to say the least. A lot of effort but lacking any real quality.

skybluetony176

From watching Tudgay in pre-season I don't know why we don't sit him behind a front two and give him the captains armband. Looked like a leader at the Rugby game.

Liquid Gold

Mowbray and Tudgay is one of the world's great mysteries. He doesn't play him last season, gives him a new contract, has a good pre season and then doesn't play him when the action starts.

Thomas looked poor but more of a target man than we have so hopefully gives us options with the wingers we have.

skybluedan

Judged on a 15 minute cameo.

This is classic cov fans.

I know it's embarrassing eh, the kid ain't even played a pre season
If there was a smiley head shake it would be getting used , fuckin lousy bastards

steve82

What's his positional style of play, could anyone see from today, or no? I no nothing about him only he's supposed to be quick. Is he a target man, off the shoulder, likes to run at defenders?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Unbelievable how many of our fans can judge a non match fit player after 17 minutes of play.

Gazolba

Unbelievable how many of our fans can judge a non match fit player after 17 minutes of play.
It would be more appropriate to judge the manager who would put such a player on the pitch.

Warwickhunt

I wish fans would not abuse the youngsters it's so soul destroying for them! Why do the fans think that they should play like Messi God only knows, we are in the 3rd tier and any player that shows promise get chewed up into the championship stiffs

speedie87

I wasn't there yesterday but it does amuse me how upset some fan get when opposition players or fans give it some back ( they are often the people who have abused them all match in the first place too.

Was it unprovoked it is it one of those instances where are fans had been giving him shit for 40 mins and then get upset when they get some back?

Dave, irrespective he is supposed to be a 'professional' and should behave appropriately. It's this sort of irresponsible behaviour that can incite trouble and he should know better. Anyone who may have filmed the incident should forward it to the Football League although I doubt that the lily livered clowns would take appropriate action.

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Their keeper Only seemed to upset the fans behind the goal so couldn't have been that bad?

I was typing an update on here so didn't see it happen, and didn't hear any uproar from the fans in the stand to make me look up?

Wonder myself 'was it actually that bad'?

rd45

Their keeper Only seemed to upset the fans behind the goal so couldn't have been that bad?

I was typing an update on here so didn't see it happen, and didn't hear any uproar from the fans in the stand to make me look up?

Wonder myself 'was it actually that bad'?

He was slightly out of order with his celebration after the goal. But there was plenty of "who's the gay boy in the pink" from behind the goal at the beginning of the 2nd half so probably six and half a dozen.

Users who are viewing this thread