Kilbane's missus gets in on the act! (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

Just ask every Irish supporter who was in Poland and got a photo with KK. There are probably about 5,000 or so. If you asked nicely and not being rude KK would be the last to refuse it. And btw: why do you open this thread? This "story" was published before and there are some about KK since the Crewe game. What do you think you'll get? Is this the right strategy to bring Coventry back on course? To cut a big rift between players and supporters? KK is a good player and I believe that most Coventry supporters are glad to have him here. Threads like these are just rubbish, just to cause attention. Maybe you like the troubles around the club. Maybe you like it watching the team playing not very well. Maybe you like it more to talk nonsense like that. If the team would play well you probably also wouldn't like it because you couldn't write how terrible they were. I can only guess but threads like these won't help bringing Coventry back to the Championship.

Does anyone else not think that this is most defo either Mrs KK or KK himself? I know I do?!

mattylad

She told a CCFC fan to fook off outside the Assembly Rooms in Leamington on Saturday night after he asked Kilbane for a photo!

Kilbane refused the photo saying he was busy, and then Kilbane's missus said '...why don't you fook off!".

Looks like our skipper is endearing himself with the fans!!

He must have told his missus about the abuse he got at Crewe earlier in the day....and this poor lad copped it.

Prove it!!

mattylad

I once saw Eric Bristow in the pub (no he wasnt on the dart board) and he was quite happy to have a chat and a laugh with the regulars, low and behold some bloke comes up and starts trying to get all gushing, wanting a pic etc and so Eric leaves simply because he wanted to be treated normally. He didn't want loads of attention when just out enjoying himself.

skyblue4ever

I once saw Eric Bristow in the pub (no he wasnt on the dart board) and he was quite happy to have a chat and a laugh with the regulars, low and behold some bloke comes up and starts trying to get all gushing, wanting a pic etc and so Eric leaves simply because he wanted to be treated normally. He didn't want loads of attention when just out enjoying himself.

how dare he! We must start a new thread and slag him off and say he is not fit to throw darts!

skybluegod

so kilbane was fine but he's meant to read his wife's mind and stop her saying it? he can't control what she says?

cyril

Kilbane was in an argument with his bird. Don't forget they are normal people. We are lucky to have him

cyril

Actually just been informed. Kilbane is single. Either it was a bird he was chatting up or it's complete crap

cyril

That's where he has to play. As he can play clever balls inside to fleck or baker as opposed to lumping it down the line

Users who are viewing this thread