Kilbane's missus gets in on the act! (1 Viewer)

warwickcccfc

She told a CCFC fan to fook off outside the Assembly Rooms in Leamington on Saturday night after he asked Kilbane for a photo!

Kilbane refused the photo saying he was busy, and then Kilbane's missus said '...why don't you fook off!".

Looks like our skipper is endearing himself with the fans!!

He must have told his missus about the abuse he got at Crewe earlier in the day....and this poor lad copped it.

AFCCOVENTRY

I reckon we should shut the club down...

I am getting sick to the teeth with the players, their cheap wags and stupid chav fans.

We are so far from supporting football these days.

torchomatic

His fevered imagination?

Otis

That's only half the story though isn't it. We don't know if this lad was being a bit of a pest or not and it was Saturday night not straight after the game and maybe Kilbane was busy.

warwickcccfc

His fevered imagination?

I know the lad it happened to you muppet, he told me at the Burton game last night, and said that he just laughed it off, but after I had been to Crewe and saw what had happened there I explained to him why she may have done what she had.

You may not want to believe it, Torchomatic, because it doesn't fit in with your utopian view, but it did happen.

Did you see what happened at Crewe?

warwickcccfc

That's only half the story though isn't it. We don't know if this lad was being a bit of a pest or not and it was Saturday night not straight after the game and maybe Kilbane was busy.

Busy queueing to get into the Assembly rooms!

Just telling you the story, don't believe it or feel to post a comment, or even ridicule because you don't want to believe it, this is a forum, I was led to believe.

warwickcccfc

Not ridiculing it, just saying there are two sides to every story.

Possibly, but the lad is sound, and the fact that he simply walked off shows that he was ok with it. It made me a bit cross, I must admit after what had happened at Crewe and Kilbane's 'apology', which was rather half hearted IMO.

skyblue4ever

Calm down, we know wat happened at crewe and i for one don't blame him for what he did. He showed he has some passion. We dont know the situation and EXACTLY what happened,

Otis

Possibly, but the lad is sound, and the fact that he simply walked off shows that he was ok with it. It made me a bit cross, I must admit after what had happened at Crewe and Kilbane's 'apology', which was rather half hearted IMO.

I would have thought he was instructed to make that apology.

warwickcccfc

Calm down, we know wat happened at crewe and i for one don't blame him for what he did. He showed he has some passion. We dont know the situation and EXACTLY what happened,

Some passion ON the pitch would be appreciated by the CCFC faithful.

Oh, and I am calm by the way. And you??

warwickcccfc

Another ridiculous story regarding how terrible one of our players is.......for some people its like they are going to watch their enemies every week!

Ridiculous because you don't want to hear it?

For some CCFC fans its like some of those that sit amongst us are the enemy settling for mediocrity, a lack of passion or pride in the badge, and defending being abused by the players they travel thousands of miles to support.

Kevin_Kilbane

Just ask every Irish supporter who was in Poland and got a photo with KK. There are probably about 5,000 or so. If you asked nicely and not being rude KK would be the last to refuse it. And btw: why do you open this thread? This "story" was published before and there are some about KK since the Crewe game. What do you think you'll get? Is this the right strategy to bring Coventry back on course? To cut a big rift between players and supporters? KK is a good player and I believe that most Coventry supporters are glad to have him here. Threads like these are just rubbish, just to cause attention. Maybe you like the troubles around the club. Maybe you like it watching the team playing not very well. Maybe you like it more to talk nonsense like that. If the team would play well you probably also wouldn't like it because you couldn't write how terrible they were. I can only guess but threads like these won't help bringing Coventry back to the Championship.

warwickcccfc

I would have thought he was instructed to make that apology.

It wasn't the most wholehearted apology was it?

He has really disappointed. Turned down Hull and Huddersfield? He must be on a decent wage, and he has done very little to prove his 'international class and experience'.

warwickcccfc

Just ask every Irish supporter who was in Poland and got a photo with KK. There are probably about 5,000 or so. If you asked nicely and not being rude KK would be the last to refuse it. And btw: why do you open this thread? This "story" was published before and there are some about KK since the Crewe game. What do you think you'll get? Is this the right strategy to bring Coventry back on course? To cut a big rift between players and supporters? KK is a good player and I believe that most Coventry supporters are glad to have him here. Threads like these are just rubbish, just to cause attention. Maybe you like the troubles around the club. Maybe you like it watching the team playing not very well. Maybe you like it more to talk nonsense like that. If the team would play well you probably also wouldn't like it because you couldn't write how terrible they were. I can only guess but threads like these won't help bringing Coventry back to the Championship.

He wasn't rude, his missus was. Read the original post.

As for helping to bring us back to the Championship, woeful performances/effort will play a much greater part in determining whether we achieve that goal.

skyblue4ever

Some passion ON the pitch would be appreciated by the CCFC faithful.

Oh, and I am calm by the way. And you??

I think he does show passion on the pitch, at the moment he is one of the only city players that talks to his teammates.
Yes i am calm warwickccfc thanks i am just sick of these stories......I think its disgusting that our own players get booed and abused during the game and these stories seem to just fuel that.

warwickcccfc

I agree with the booing (it is uncalled for), but I disagree with your comments on the effort.

Starting with Dagenham, we have seen little leadership or desire on the pitch, and a general apathy from the players.

They will determine the success we achieve, and so far, possibly Jennings aside, there have been some shocking performances so far.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would have settle for the start and performances we have seen to date.

Here's hoping that Sunday is the start of the season.

torchomatic

Mmmm...... :thinking about:

Show a bit of respect for your fellow CCFC fans, FFS you have been whigeing like a bitch because of some booing, buit you are no better.

Macca

What people need to realise to avoid being offended is that footballers only want attention and adoration on their terms

I'mARealWizard

You all have every right to be offended by something that wasn't said to you when the person it was said to wasn't offended.

:)

Moff

I heard Kilbane and his wife had been brainwashed by a secret cult of six fingered aliens from a land called Leic-es-ter.

They have brainwashed them to shout Fekk Off when anyone mentions their name.

Apparently their other trick is to brain wash strikers to miss the target frequently so I fear they may have got near our forward line already.

We may be too late etc etc.

(Just trying to lighten the mood.....;))

aodea

Kevin Kilbane is an absolute stand up bloke and if he refused to have his photo taken because he was busy im sure he genuinly was, he would have no doubt given the lad an oppurtunity to get a photo later. I have met Kevin Kilbane and he was nothing but nice, as mentioned before always has times for the Irish fans and also i presume Club fans. Maybe the lad caught him and his wife at a bad moment on a bad day.

I dont think it is a case as simple as black and white.

edgy

Jeesus wept, there are some wet saps about these days.

So, Mrs Kilbane tells a geezer to fuck off. And Mr Kilbane gets the blame. That sounds fair to me. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread