Kevin Kyle (1 Viewer)

lewys33

Pretty much agree with all of CJ's comments. I really felt for him when he got sent off and everyone cheered. He tried hard but wasn't good enough. As much as the comments he made about the fans were probably true, he is still a prick for saying them!

This story in the mirror is a nothing story.

He still gave me one of my greatest memories of all time. Last minute goal against QPR away.

rob9872

Everyone didn't cheer the sending off. Rubbish hr wsd but still better with him on than off (particularly as our defenders continued to launch ot without him)

the thing is the 500 cheering make the noise

the 15000 majority in silence are not heard.

Ian1779

There won't be a day where he isn't feeling sick at the thought of how he behaved. At least he's man enough to take responsibility and look after his family now.

Cut the guy some slack.

skybluepm2

It's down to definition I'd say.
In other words what is a fall from grace ? you appear to base it on money,but to others it could be something else like being homeless when once he had a big house.In my mind having a job and any job is something to be proud of,no matter how much you earn.I'm a window cleaner struggling to get by a lot of the time,but love the job and being outdoors.
Bollocks to what anybody says or thinks !

I think it's a difference of opinion old bean. I was pointing out that to go from having £10k/wk to £400/wk must be difficult to come to terms to. You're right, people have every right to be proud of what they achieve in their own respective trades. On a serious note though, I am after a regular window cleaner and it would be a pleasure to have one of the SBA do it for me! What areas do you cover?

skybluetom

He's gone the way of his ex club in a way, right downhill.

Idiot for wasting his money, but fair play to him for doing something to support his family. This is why we're in such a mess though (CCFC), for years in the Championship we were paying shit players ridiculous salaries.

bringbackrattles

I think it's a difference of opinion old bean. I was pointing out that to go from having £10k/wk to £400/wk must be difficult to come to terms to. You're right, people have every right to be proud of what they achieve in their own respective trades. On a serious note though, I am after a regular window cleaner and it would be a pleasure to have one of the SBA do it for me! What areas do you cover?
Walsgrave area as lost my licence so have to do it all on foot,now that's a fall from grace and hard graft too !

Users who are viewing this thread