Ken Dulieu Will be gone by Friday,May even be tomorrow (1 Viewer)

I am told that Ken Dulieu has resigned from CCFC, Will be announced either tomorrow or Friday

Walking Bird

I was a very small child the last time i said a prayer before going to bed, tonight i may do it again!

skybluesben

Ken the Kunt is finally on his way out!!! Lets hope the rest of the cunts follow!!! :blue::blue::blue:

ashbyjan

Get yourselves up to Hen Lane Social Club tomorrow night 7.30pm and help keep the pressure on SISU until they give in, admit they have fecked up and put us up for sale at a reasonable and realistic price. The tide is turning against this cancer in our club let's keep pushing and help get our club back.

georgehudson

ken dulieu will be gone by friday, may even be tomorrow

don't discount financial wranglings, & 'blame avoidance syndrome',
i hear 'moves afoot', particularly where 'reputations' are involved,
i'd hazard a guess that the next 48 hrs will be important,

PUSB

& those due 'fall on their sword'

rob9872

He is just another puppet. No nearer to removing SISU who are still looking for co-investors. The associated publicity from Saturday I imagine made his position untenable. Pleased that he's gone, but not too much to get excited about just yet.

gary_ccfcforever

I hear the same. We can't rest though like ashby says the tide is turning get yourselves to hen lane tommorrow and let's ramp the pressure up KD maybe gone but the real cancer remains

brinner

Get yourselves up to Hen Lane Social Club tomorrow night 7.30pm and help keep the pressure on SISU until they give in, admit they have fecked up and put us up for sale at a reasonable and realistic price. The tide is turning against this cancer in our club let's keep pushing and help get our club back.
yes mate.

see you there tomw, we can really start to turn the screw now, they are on the ropes.

need to folow this up with good organised protests at next 2 home games.

then the boycott..................unless we have been rescued by then in which case we can all turn up for a party!!

see you tomw ashby and others!

ajsccfc

I can't believe people think this is good news. Without our Head of Soccer our form may slip, did anyone consider that?

olderskyblue

I can't believe people think this is good news. Without our Head of Soccer our form may slip, did anyone consider that?

:D:D:D

That's a very good point..... (any point would be a good one at the moment)

wingy

.....and here's me thinking your avatar was in dedication to the memory of Tony Hart! :D
Don't think its gonna be too long before many avatars have to be changed,and if they go houch i expect you to get on that ferry and up here for the next game .

Sky-Blue

Looking forward to hearing confirmation tomorrow and crossing my fingers. Forget co-investors, just need the rest of the muppet show to feck orf out of town and let new investors run the show.

We are not going to take anymore of shitsu's crap !

Feeling better already.

Skybluerhys

To fully believe thism i think most of us need a strong reliable Source!

junglej13

I wouldn't be surprised if he has been 'sacked' - And SISU will try and make out like they have done it as a positive thing after the negative press his dugout appearance has got them! I hope I'm wrong but I don't really see any significance in this. It will probably just be a SISU tactic to take him out if the firing line.

BrownCow

I'm crossing fingers & toes that this is true!

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio! Cheerio Cheerio Cheeriooooo!!

:wave:

skyblueinBaku

Good news indeed, but unless he is going because we are about to be taken over by someone else, Sisu are still in charge and they will replace him with another of their muppets.

So Our club will have shite owners, no Chairman and no Head of Football operations. As bad as Ken is do you lot seriously think it's better to have a ship without a captain, even if he is a bad captain?

If the owners don't maintain the ship it doesn't matter who is at the helm, you're still going down.

Until SISU announce they are leaving there is NOTHING to celebrate!!!

kingharvest

So Our club will have shite owners, no Chairman and no Head of Football operations. As bad as Ken is do you lot seriously think it's better to have a ship without a captain, even if he is a bad captain?

If the owners don't maintain the ship it doesn't matter who is at the helm, you're still going down.

Until SISU announce they are leaving there is NOTHING to celebrate!!!

Cheers for that Billy Bad Buzz

Users who are viewing this thread