Ken Dulieu Will be gone by Friday,May even be tomorrow (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Don't be a sceptic rich your'll be hung, you are only allowed to celebrate every little bit of snippet without question.

Nonleagueherewecome

So Our club will have shite owners, no Chairman and no Head of Football operations. As bad as Ken is do you lot seriously think it's better to have a ship without a captain, even if he is a bad captain?

If the owners don't maintain the ship it doesn't matter who is at the helm, you're still going down.

Until SISU announce they are leaving there is NOTHING to celebrate!!!

Ken as a captain of the good ship Sky Blues is pretty much deliberately steering us on to the rocks, with a manic cackle as he goes. Frankly, letting the wheel just spin and the ship go where it may is probably much safer than having a man at the helm who is hell-bent on self destruction.

ccfcway

to confirm, has this come from ANY source at all, or any media snippet ?.

Is this just a rumour ?

procdoc

I'm guessing just a rumour but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. Surely there is no way the delluded one will be sat in the dugout at Peterborough?

i posted it in VERY good faith last night, i tend not to go on chat room as you can get held up for ridicule all i can deffo tell you that i got a text at 10pm last night to say KD will leave this week, and this leave Onye Igwe from the original crew, i am also led to believe he was pushed rather than jumped. If this is not the case i apologise however i have no reason to believe its not.

Ccfcsj

Not doubting you for one minute - in fact I hope it's true especially after the weekends "stunt".

Cov Mad isn't the most reliable of sources but thought as it's topic related it should be mentioned. Until the club officially deny it I'm clinging onto the hope that it's true and is starting to pave the way for bigger and better things (I'm sure you know what I mean by this).

ajsccfc

Cov Mad are just saying that nothing has happened right now. Also, we're getting Joe Cole in on loan.

Ccfcsj

How long did ittake them to admit clouting had gone??

Good point.

They way things are at the moment we should change our team colours to off white and brown and be nicknamed "The Mushrooms" rather than "The Sky Blues". Afterall we are kept in the dark and normally fed on sh*t.

harvey098

Does this mean there is a space on the bench for the next game? I know nothing about managing, can I have a go?

procdoc

hopefully someone smuggles a stun gun into the ground and puts Dulieu to sleep on saturday if he's in the dugout!

Kuklinski

In a strange kind of way I quite like Kenneth. The things he says and does are quite comical in a black humour kind of way and I for one will miss him when he's gone.

TheOldFive

In a strange kind of way I quite like Kenneth. The things he says and does are quite comical in a black humour kind of way and I for one will miss him when he's gone.

Yes. Ken AND Len, now that was some partnership, the Wallace and Ferguson of Hapless Bullshit. We may never see their like again.

AFCCOVENTRY

When i saw the press conference news flash come up I thought it was going to be about orange glow leaving.

But....

Nope... it was another useless Thorn interview with him stating how positive the players have been in training, good vibe, blah blah blah... :facepalm:

So today... nothing changed :whistle:

TheOldFive

@OrangeKenDulieu on The Twitters. Hope he sticks around very very funny I suspect being written by someone at the Coventry Telegraph.

torchomatic

Maybe he's "definitely" going next week? :thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

So........has he gone yet, or was this yet another unfounded rumour based on my mate who drinks in the same place as a bloke whose vet is also the vet for a bloke who lives next door to someone whose brother went to school with a guy who is best mate now with a bloke who is married to a woman whose brother is a taxi driver who had a former physio at the club in the back of his cab last week??? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread