Kelvin Wilson (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Wasn't it a case of he just couldn't get in the team last season rather than injury?

He has had a hell of a time with injury before that though.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I'm curious as to whether or not this story has been built up by the CT following receipt of a text screenshot between a City fan and 'Kevin the Painter' or if they genuinely knew something beforehand. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if it were the former!

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/coventry-city-transfer-news-live-11666891

The screenshot was sent in after the CT released the story the guy text his father in law on the basis of the CT story.

ccfcway

http://www.nottinghampost.com/forme...oventry-city/story-29555296-detail/story.html

Former Nottingham Forest defender Kelvin Wilson has reportedly held talks over a move to Coventry City.

The 30-year-old was released by Forest at the end of last season and has since been linked with Championship sides Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan.

The Coventry Telegraph report Wilson is on City's radar, but he would likely have to take a substantial pay cut to sign for the League One side.

The Nottingham born player has vast experience in the second tier, but did see his most recent spell at the City Ground hampered by injury.

Esoterica

http://www.nottinghampost.com/forme...oventry-city/story-29555296-detail/story.html

Former Nottingham Forest defender Kelvin Wilson has reportedly held talks over a move to Coventry City.

The 30-year-old was released by Forest at the end of last season and has since been linked with Championship sides Huddersfield, Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan.

The Coventry Telegraph report Wilson is on City's radar, but he would likely have to take a substantial pay cut to sign for the League One side.

The Nottingham born player has vast experience in the second tier, but did see his most recent spell at the City Ground hampered by injury.

Rumoured to have been on 25k a week at Forest. Although technically when you're now without a club, it's not really a pay cut!

Hobo

Huddersfield and Wigan interested. These days that means he won't becoming here.

Whose next?

FRY-CCFC

There's a difference between having an unfortunate ankle injury and being perennially injured since the beginning of time like Reda

coop

May as well sign reda at least we no where he is in terms of fitness and we've got him there with all his rehab to much of a risk for me.

Sky Blue Harry H

If he was on £25k a week at Forest, I'll get the first round in at The Wheatsheaf on the first home game of the season (even throw in a cheese and onion batch)

ccfcway

If he was on £25k a week at Forest, I'll get the first round in at The Wheatsheaf on the first home game of the season (even throw in a cheese and onion batch)

comment on Nottingham Post

BrindersGod | July 27 2016, 8:55AM
Should have been sent to Coventry when he went on the sick for 9 months a few years ago. Pay cut? Doesn't deserve £26 a week, let alone his £26k

jimmyhillsfanclub

Good to know FP.....Home games are a rarity for me these days but will try & sample the post-match curry this season....

Users who are viewing this thread