Kelvin Wilson to Rotherham (2 Viewers)

luwalla

Yes weeks and weeks on the treatment table.

Wilson is a vastly superior player

so that would be the same as Wilson the last few seaons then ?

i have never seen him play.. but if he is 'vastly superior' then you cant blame him for going to the league above... and i guess that would explain why a club in that league is willing to take a punt on him going a season without breaking down... same way maybe we should take a punt on Reda.

ps - i reserve the right to moan like hell when Reda breaks down 10 matches into the season!!

dongonzalos

so that would be the same as Wilson the last few seaons then ?

i have never seen him play.. but if he is 'vastly superior' then you cant blame him for going to the league above... and i guess that would explain why a club in that league is willing to take a punt on him going a season without breaking down... same way maybe we should take a punt on Reda.

ps - i reserve the right to moan like hell when Reda breaks down 10 matches into the season!!

At least that would be a ten match undefeated run for us

Grendel

If Johnson has no club offer him a month contract if he's that desperate and it's allowed.

We can't have another season of him though.

dongonzalos

If Johnson has no club offer him a month contract if he's that desperate and it's allowed.

We can't have another season of him though.

Month to month would be awesome
But I imagine if he lowers his expectations on wages and contract length
He would get a years contract out of someone

stupot07

17-25 with Wilson so a bit better I suppose?

I guess whichever is cheapest out of the two or which ever you could get on the shortest contract would be the wisest one

No, personally I wouldn't sign anyone with such a poor injury record. That's why I'm not arsed about missing out on Wilson. And regardless of the how good reda is, I wouldnt sign him even in a short term contract, the lack of loan window means its far too big a risk and disrupting trying to replace him midseason when he invariably breaksdown.

Its time to move on, once bitten twice shy, twice bitten.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gint11

Wouldn't touch Wilson or Reda. Look at their stats. Can't get 15 games out of them. Move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

On the plus side, at least we don't have to bear the embarrassment of putting out a team including a player whose first name is 'Kelvin'.

RFC

Does he climb onto the treatment table in a superior way?

He climbs on as a Championship player on Championship wages £££££££££££££££££

We need players who want to play for us, so I don't see at as any great loss.

Would prefer Richard Wood back from Rotherham personally!

Brylowes

Don't think we're going to have much choice TBH, going to have to sit down with Reda
And work out a deal that can be of benefit to both parties.
The injury last season was very unlucky IMO and could have happened to anyone, but
There's no denying he's an injury prone player and therefore a risk.
But if and it's a BIG if we got 30+ games out of him, that could make the difference
between challenging or not. IMO

ccfcway

Rotherham United: Medical holds key to Millers deal for Kelvin Wilson

A Rotherham United contract for former Champions League centre-half Kelvin Wilson hinges on the outcome of the player’s medical

Captain Dart

A Rotherham United contract for former Champions League centre-half Kelvin Wilson hinges on the outcome of the player’s medical

If he fails then we take him..... what would that mean?
Meh, speculation, I imagine he will pass OK.

steve82

Has to be a no surely, if he fails a medical and he's not worth the risk for Rotherham then surely he's too much of a risk for us on a smaller budget.
Plus the fact his heads been turned by a bigger contract, means his not that fussed about the project here and linking up with TM.

Brylowes

TBH if Rotherham pulled out now because they didn't like his hair,
I wouldn't want him now. Screw him.

Grendel

"Nobody wants to drop down a division so when it came about it was a no-brainer. "

He'd drop three divisions if the pay was more.

Users who are viewing this thread