Kelvin Wilson to Rotherham (3 Viewers)

junglej13

According to the twitter site Transfer Centre Live... Which is normally pretty accurate.

Captain Dart

The original tweet stems from a man name Alan Nixon who is not particularly reliable. I'd say just wait and see.

Hope not totally gone then, I tend to expect the worse & then I will be pleased it it ain't so bad.

FRY-CCFC

Hope not totally gone then, I tend to expect the worse & then I will be pleased it it ain't so bad.
He's the guy that linked us with Wheater and Jamie Proctor if you remember.

In fact I've just seen him say to a fan on twitter that we were keen on Wheater but are now going for Wilson a few days ago.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Surely TM's quotes this morning indicate that Wilson is probably off elsewhere?
As it seemed near enough a done deal last week.

Arghh well who will be #43 centre back to be linked with this summer.....

no_loyalty

Surely TM's quotes this morning indicate that Wilson is probably off elsewhere?
As it seemed near enough a done deal last week.

Arghh well who will be #43 centre back to be linked with this summer.....

We will probably end up with Jolean Lescott

afan4life

One thing that supporting Cov has taught me is that whenever you think you've hit rock bottom there's always something a bit deeper and rockier just around the corner!

so true........thank God I was beginning to think only I thought this way

luwalla

i really hope TM has a plan B ( C, D or whatever it is by now ) and that we are not looking back in a few months and thinking we made terrible decisions to let aaron martin & reda johnson go!

ccfcway

was he playing in an international yesterday.....

"21000 fans today .thanks to everyone following me.im back from my injury . Its Time to be back on pitch"

dongonzalos

If he does go to Rotherham
Is anyone a bit like me. Not overly gutted, his injury record is horrendous and I think he would have been one of our highest earners.
It's the same scenario as Reda for me

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

If he does go to Rotherham
Is anyone a bit like me. Not overly gutted, his injury record is horrendous and I think he would have been one of our highest earners.
It's the same scenario as Reda for me

I'd rather have dependible, but a bit less good, yeah.

Rationally (gioven the division we're in) it shouldn't be *as* hard to find a big hard lummox to play at the back, as coming up with some creative players... surely?

no_loyalty

was he playing in an international yesterday.....

"21000 fans today .thanks to everyone following me.im back from my injury . Its Time to be back on pitch"

Benin last played on 3rd June 2016, so unless there were 21,000 cramed into Starbucks yesterday, I don't know what Reda is referring to

BigadamL

Redda will sign a short term deal on pay as you play! Updated his Twitter saying 21000 fans/ followers and still has plays for Coventry surely that would be updated by now.

As for Wilson, why bother you know what you have with redda

Grendel

rupert_bear

What about that Burnley centre back we were supposedly linked with ? Can't remember if it was permenant or long loan any news on that ?

Users who are viewing this thread