Kcic front bid to buy club (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It is only about sisu's in principle response. If sisu reply with an in principle 'yes' today, how fantastic would that be!

I agree, it would be and if this gets us back to Coventry I will be the first to say sorry for doubting you and ask for you to have some sort of season ticket for life as well as send you a crate of your favourite beer!

Kingokings204

It is only about sisu's in principle response. If sisu reply with an in principle 'yes' today, how fantastic would that be!

Obviously but what are the chances according to your offer. I would say less than 10%. This isn't me having a dig just me being realistic. Some people think it's a complete non starter.

Is a response expected today then?

The Gentleman

Obviously but what are the chances according to your offer. I would say less than 10%. This isn't me having a dig just me being realistic. Some people think it's a complete non starter.

Judging by everything else that happens to us I reckon 3 weeks :whistle:

Nick

Administrator
Do you think there should be a media block on our story of woe?

Well as it is the only thing Michael seems to talk about in this thread and the way it went straight to the CET it would make you think that it is all about the media coverage wouldn't it?

torchomatic

J

Jack Griffin

Michael. Will you and MysteryBusinessMan allow people to use Sixfields Season Tickets at the Ricoh when you are in charge?

Asking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season tickets are issued by OTIUM, ask them.

NorthernWisdom

If his willingness to answer questions is anything like it is on here, he and Labovitch would sit in a room shouting statements at each other, and ignoring anything the other said!

Be like a Father Jack convention without the girls

RoboCCFC90

Do you think there should be a media block on our story of woe?

I wouldn't suggest that's an issue but when you make an offer like this it's totally different, people start to hope that maybe just maybe something will change if all your motive was to exploit media attention against owners who you knew would say no then are people in the process who aren't going to be fond of that move, however on this occasion I think I can safely say that's not Michael's motive.

Kingokings204

I still don't know why this was offered now. It makes no sense to me. In the letter the reference is made to waiting for the JR to happen before making this offer but surely the results of the JR are more important and any offer such as this one is redundant til the results. I don't understand the timing unless they know things we don't.

skybluetony176

Well as it is the only thing Michael seems to talk about in this thread and the way it went straight to the CET it would make you think that it is all about the media coverage wouldn't it?

I note that you didn't answer my question but I'll answer yours.

Not in my opinion, it's about how sisu respond and Michael has wisely used the media to ensure that there is a response.

RoboCCFC90

I still don't know why this was offered now. It makes no sense to me. In the letter the reference is made to waiting for the JR to happen before making this offer but surely the results of the JR are more important and any offer such as this one is redundant til the results. I don't understand the timing unless they know things we don't.

According to Sisu the JR has only been important in establishing facts, not a resolution.. In my opinion the JR should not affect negotiations.

Maybe the Judge could instruct Sisu to return the Club to the Ricoh on the proviso that negotiations begin over a sensible purchase?

torchomatic

LOL, my leader. I really do think you are 12.

I asked a question. I wasn't insinuating what Nick was implying. So that title still belongs to your leader, rhe mighty grendall.

Kingokings204

According to Sisu the JR has only been important in establishing facts, not a resolution.. In my opinion the JR should not affect negotiations.

Maybe the Judge could instruct Sisu to return the Club to the Ricoh on the proviso that negotiations begin over a sensible purchase?

You're possible right Robo but then in the letter it clearly states to waiting for the JR so why not offer it before the JR if it didn't matter?

But then to offer it Inbetween trial and verdict seems a tad silly. Offer it before or after for me.

Paxman II

One thing about 'offers' is that normally proof of substantial funds are required within your offer so the receiving offer can be substantiated and then taken seriously. Has that been done?

Also about returning to the Ricoh while these negotiations are in play as a sign of good faith perhaps?
While I accept that would be nice from a fans point of view, it's a non starter. The stance SISU have made can not be broken in any way which would benefit ACL. Returning under such temporary status would be a benefit to the stadium. So unfortunately SISU can't accept that idea can they?
Besides, importantly ACL are the lease holders and not the owners of the stadium which SISU require some ownership of. The negotiation SISU require is with first and foremost the owners, who will in turn need inventive ways of creating ownership of the stadium that ACL have a lease on for some 40 years!
The only reason that has legs in the consideration process is because ACL are indeed the owners (Council) puppet and are still themselves half owned by the council. So the council hold the strings in the first step of negotiations for the stadium ownership if they so wish it.

This whole thing about free rent with ACL that Michael is espousing is simply a red hearing that can at best only be based on trying to get two sides to a table. The underbelly of the problem is that which I outlined above. Perhaps Michael and his 'investors' should seek to approach the council with a view to ownership of the stadium for the football club and check on the response he gets there?

Last edited:

Grendel

Sorry I had no idea that made up names would be offensive to you. Did your parents really christen you sick boy?

They aren't offensive.

Just pathetic and embarrasing.

RoboCCFC90

It looks as if CCFC will not be responding to the KCIC offer at this moment in time, per Simon Gilbert.

covcity4life

hopefully something can happen after JR verdict

i really really wanna watch footie at ricoh again...and not leicester reserves.

RoboCCFC90

Not rules out I see.

I am sure the Club will comment when it suits them, whether the intention was there or not a card has been played here and the Club need to consider this offer.

Grendel

Kingokings204

I am sure the Club will comment when it suits them, whether the intention was there or not a card has been played here and the Club need to consider this offer.

Judgement is handed down to parties this week or maybe tomorrow I saw so maybe then we will know more Robo?

RoboCCFC90

Judgement is handed down to parties this week or maybe tomorrow I saw so maybe then we will know more Robo?

I wouldn't assume that 100% because anything can happen in life but I hedge my bets on it..

Kingokings204

I wouldn't assume that 100% because anything can happen in life but I hedge my bets on it..

Nice pun. Yes verdict should be tomorrow but anything is possible with this saga as we know. But typically the judgement handed week before. I think this will have a bearing on the future of ccfc myself or else why hasn't anything been sorted before hand.

RoboCCFC90

Nice pun. Yes verdict should be tomorrow but anything is possible with this saga as we know. But typically the judgement handed week before. I think this will have a bearing on the future of ccfc myself or else why hasn't anything been sorted before hand.

I just hope irrelevant of the judgement that the Club returns home to the Ricoh ASAP.

Everything else is just a side show.

Users who are viewing this thread