Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Kcic front bid to buy club

It is only about sisu's in principle response. If sisu reply with an in principle 'yes' today, how fantastic would that be!

I agree, it would be and if this gets us back to Coventry I will be the first to say sorry for doubting you and ask for you to have some sort of season ticket for life as well as send you a crate of your favourite beer!
 
It is only about sisu's in principle response. If sisu reply with an in principle 'yes' today, how fantastic would that be!

Obviously but what are the chances according to your offer. I would say less than 10%. This isn't me having a dig just me being realistic. Some people think it's a complete non starter.

Is a response expected today then?
 
Obviously but what are the chances according to your offer. I would say less than 10%. This isn't me having a dig just me being realistic. Some people think it's a complete non starter.

Is a response expected today then?

Judging by everything else that happens to us I reckon 3 weeks :whistle:
 
Michael. Will you and MysteryBusinessMan allow people to use Sixfields Season Tickets at the Ricoh when you are in charge?

Asking for a friend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season tickets are issued by OTIUM, ask them.
 
Obviously but what are the chances according to your offer. I would say less than 10%. This isn't me having a dig just me being realistic. Some people think it's a complete non starter.

Is a response expected today then?

If his willingness to answer questions is anything like it is on here, he and Labovitch would sit in a room shouting statements at each other, and ignoring anything the other said!

Be like a Father Jack convention without the girls
 
Do you think there should be a media block on our story of woe?

I wouldn't suggest that's an issue but when you make an offer like this it's totally different, people start to hope that maybe just maybe something will change if all your motive was to exploit media attention against owners who you knew would say no then are people in the process who aren't going to be fond of that move, however on this occasion I think I can safely say that's not Michael's motive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I still don't know why this was offered now. It makes no sense to me. In the letter the reference is made to waiting for the JR to happen before making this offer but surely the results of the JR are more important and any offer such as this one is redundant til the results. I don't understand the timing unless they know things we don't.
 
Well as it is the only thing Michael seems to talk about in this thread and the way it went straight to the CET it would make you think that it is all about the media coverage wouldn't it?

I note that you didn't answer my question but I'll answer yours.

Not in my opinion, it's about how sisu respond and Michael has wisely used the media to ensure that there is a response.
 
I still don't know why this was offered now. It makes no sense to me. In the letter the reference is made to waiting for the JR to happen before making this offer but surely the results of the JR are more important and any offer such as this one is redundant til the results. I don't understand the timing unless they know things we don't.

According to Sisu the JR has only been important in establishing facts, not a resolution.. In my opinion the JR should not affect negotiations.

Maybe the Judge could instruct Sisu to return the Club to the Ricoh on the proviso that negotiations begin over a sensible purchase?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
LOL, my leader. I really do think you are 12.

I asked a question. I wasn't insinuating what Nick was implying. So that title still belongs to your leader, rhe mighty grendall.
 
According to Sisu the JR has only been important in establishing facts, not a resolution.. In my opinion the JR should not affect negotiations.

Maybe the Judge could instruct Sisu to return the Club to the Ricoh on the proviso that negotiations begin over a sensible purchase?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're possible right Robo but then in the letter it clearly states to waiting for the JR so why not offer it before the JR if it didn't matter?

But then to offer it Inbetween trial and verdict seems a tad silly. Offer it before or after for me.
 
I prefer the clever use of language like :Wisher,Maggot,Faggot,Labobitch,suxfids,shitfields,gredull, sicknote etc etc

Sorry I had no idea that made up names would be offensive to you. Did your parents really christen you sick boy?
 
One thing about 'offers' is that normally proof of substantial funds are required within your offer so the receiving offer can be substantiated and then taken seriously. Has that been done?

Also about returning to the Ricoh while these negotiations are in play as a sign of good faith perhaps?
While I accept that would be nice from a fans point of view, it's a non starter. The stance SISU have made can not be broken in any way which would benefit ACL. Returning under such temporary status would be a benefit to the stadium. So unfortunately SISU can't accept that idea can they?
Besides, importantly ACL are the lease holders and not the owners of the stadium which SISU require some ownership of. The negotiation SISU require is with first and foremost the owners, who will in turn need inventive ways of creating ownership of the stadium that ACL have a lease on for some 40 years!
The only reason that has legs in the consideration process is because ACL are indeed the owners (Council) puppet and are still themselves half owned by the council. So the council hold the strings in the first step of negotiations for the stadium ownership if they so wish it.

This whole thing about free rent with ACL that Michael is espousing is simply a red hearing that can at best only be based on trying to get two sides to a table. The underbelly of the problem is that which I outlined above. Perhaps Michael and his 'investors' should seek to approach the council with a view to ownership of the stadium for the football club and check on the response he gets there?
 
Last edited:
Sorry I had no idea that made up names would be offensive to you. Did your parents really christen you sick boy?

They aren't offensive.

Just pathetic and embarrasing.
 
It looks as if CCFC will not be responding to the KCIC offer at this moment in time, per Simon Gilbert.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
hopefully something can happen after JR verdict

i really really wanna watch footie at ricoh again...and not leicester reserves.
 
Not rules out I see.

I am sure the Club will comment when it suits them, whether the intention was there or not a card has been played here and the Club need to consider this offer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Where you christened grendel or is that just your made up pathetic and embarrassing name?

Its ironic you say that as I dont think you were christened Sky Blue Tony were you...but hey you go for it
 
I am sure the Club will comment when it suits them, whether the intention was there or not a card has been played here and the Club need to consider this offer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judgement is handed down to parties this week or maybe tomorrow I saw so maybe then we will know more Robo?
 
Judgement is handed down to parties this week or maybe tomorrow I saw so maybe then we will know more Robo?

I wouldn't assume that 100% because anything can happen in life but I hedge my bets on it..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I wouldn't assume that 100% because anything can happen in life but I hedge my bets on it..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pun. Yes verdict should be tomorrow but anything is possible with this saga as we know. But typically the judgement handed week before. I think this will have a bearing on the future of ccfc myself or else why hasn't anything been sorted before hand.
 
Nice pun. Yes verdict should be tomorrow but anything is possible with this saga as we know. But typically the judgement handed week before. I think this will have a bearing on the future of ccfc myself or else why hasn't anything been sorted before hand.

I just hope irrelevant of the judgement that the Club returns home to the Ricoh ASAP.

Everything else is just a side show.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Its ironic you say that as I dont think you were christened Sky Blue Tony were you...but hey you go for it

Good mate of mine called his daughter Skye Blue and that was down on the birth certificate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom