Kcic front bid to buy club (5 Viewers)

wince

Its not hard is it?

People ask sisu questions that don't get answered

Michael rants in news letters about un answered questions from sisu etc

Michael fronts this offer and get questions

He doesn't have to answer questions as sisu don't...

Jesus, show sisu how it should be done and I can guarantee it would get a lot more respect and backing
Micheal is a fan like you and me, like you and me and everyone else all questions should be when are we coming home or where is our new stadium , all other questions should be left to the powers at be , unless as a fan you have anything to contribute to the situation , why you want answers from fans with no power and not from the owners with the power is beyond me

Nick

Administrator
But all I'm saying is that you all harp on about "Normal Business practice"

This offer has only just been put on the table and until sisu accept it or not, is it not normal to keep it to yourself........

Instead you and the others just rubbish everything that is attempted by other fans and the trust but at the same time give no alternatives?

I don't think it's acceptable for sisu to not answer questions, the same way I don't that Michael rants about them not answering questions and then acts just like them when if he came out with a fantastic deal with details and answered questions it would put even more pressure on them.

It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.

I haven't rubbished it, I've asked some decent constructive questions through the thread and got abuse because of it?

I have never one mentioned normal business practise?

If it was to be kept to themselves then what's with the short deadline before they run to the press with it,where the cet sat waiting with articles? It isn't that low key is it?

If they had been completely quiet about it then fair enough.

Michael does have power over the questions we are asking though, else he wouldn't be asked them?

ccfcway

[/QUOTE]It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.[/QUOTE]

yer, its exactly like campaigning against murder :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.[/QUOTE]

yer, its exactly like campaigning against murder :facepalm:[/QUOTE]

Completely miss the point why don't you ;)

italiahorse

If I was Michael with so much negativity I wouldn't bother. I hope he realises it's only a few attention seeking individuals, the rest want SISU to respond with a request for details and hopefully the offer will prove to be robust enough for them to accept it. Don't have much hope but the little bit I have I will hold onto.

The Gentleman

I don't think it's acceptable for sisu to not answer questions, the same way I don't that Michael rants about them not answering questions and then acts just like them when if he came out with a fantastic deal with details and answered questions it would put even more pressure on them.

It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.[/QUOTE]

No Nick, you're absolutely right. You can ask questions of Miichael and ask questions of Sisu.

I however have just one question for you, can you show me a thread where you have got so wound up about asking serious questions of Sisu on some of the far worse things they have done?

wingy

It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.

yer, its exactly like campaigning against murder :facepalm:[/QUOTE]

Completely miss the point why don't you ;)[/QUOTE]

think you need a better analogy.:)

Nick

Administrator
yer, its exactly like campaigning against murder :facepalm:

Completely miss the point why don't you ;)[/QUOTE]

think you need a better analogy.:)[/QUOTE]

Yep I agree I could probably have picked a different one, but people get the point!

Nick

Administrator
No Nick, you're absolutely right. You can ask questions of Miichael and ask questions of Sisu.

I however have just one question for you, can you show me a thread where you have got so wound up about asking serious questions of Sisu on some of the far worse things they have done?

I haven't been wound up though? I have asked constructive questions on a platform that the person who will know the answers is posting about the thing I am asking questions about.

ccfcway

I haven't been wound up though? I have asked constructive questions on a platform that the person who will know the answers is posting about the thing I am asking questions about.

so, no-one from SISU posts on here ?

Nick

Administrator
so, no-one from SISU posts on here ?

I can't say 100% they don't, but I know 100% Tim Fisher isn't coming here saying "Back our new stadium we have no facts about to give you" else all of the questions etc would be fully justified.

It was only ever people from ACL posting on here, they mustn't have been trained up properly!

Nick

Administrator
He doesn't? Why aren't you treating him and sisu equally then?

I have said many times I think the stadium is bullshit in my opinion because of the lack of facts, so this offer should be treated the same?

More to the point, why aren't you treating them equally rather than defending with the "It's ok, as SISU do the same thing".

wingy

Completely miss the point why don't you ;)

think you need a better analogy.:)[/QUOTE]

Yep I agree I could probably have picked a different one, but people get the point![/QUOTE]

I get It ,Just playing ..More Context required ,How did you kill them ,did they deserve It :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
no, he has just done that at forums, in CET, on CWR, in national press etc

Yes, which is why people think it is a load of shite and that he talks bollocks, the same reason other people are going mad about it? Yet the same people going mad about that think it is ok to do exactly the same?

This whole thing of people comparing Michael with SISU doesn't shine him in a good light.

ccfcway

Yes, which is why people think it is a load of shite and that he talks bollocks, the same reason other people are going mad about it? Yet the same people going mad about that think it is ok to do exactly the same?

This whole thing of people comparing Michael with SISU doesn't shine him in a good light.

Has Michael actually said he wont answer the questions ?

skybluetony176

I can't say 100% they don't, but I know 100% Tim Fisher isn't coming here saying "Back our new stadium we have no facts about to give you" else all of the questions etc would be fully justified.

It was only ever people from ACL posting on here, they mustn't have been trained up properly!

And Michael hasn't got a local female lawyer holding "independent" forums about his offer either. If he did that would that make you happy?

At the end of the day Michael is being unusually quite, I suspect things have to happen before he can say too much I.E. a response from sisu (the fact that he's spelt that out in more than one reply is a pretty big clue) and now a lot of the people who are constantly slagging him off for saying too much are now slagging him off for not saying enough.

Last edited:

Grendel

And Michael hasn't got a local female lawyer holding "independent" forums about his offer either. If he did that would that make you happy?

At the end of the day Michael is being unusually quite on, I suspect things have to happen before he can say too much I.E. a response from sisu (the fact that he's spelt that out in more than one reply is a pretty big clue) and now a lot of the people who are constantly slagging him off for saying too much are now slagging him off for not saying enough.

He can say if he has spoken to ACL and the football league and agreed a deal in principal.

It would be odd if he didn't.

Nick

Administrator
Has Michael actually said he wont answer the questions ?

In reply to me asking if there were any answers to the constructive questions I got:

Reality is only one question matters at this point - will sisu give an in principle 'yes'? Opinions, comments and double guessing are (and no offence to anyone) in truth irrelevant; the only thing that matters at this stage is sisu's reply. To be fair, the Trust's take on this seems pretty much spot on

So I would take that as a no comment ;)

covmark

At the end of the day Michael is being unusually quite on, I suspect things have to happen before he can say too much I.E. a response from sisu (the fact that he's spelt that out in more than one reply is a pretty big clue) and now a lot of the people who are constantly slagging him off for saying too much are now slagging him off for not saying enough.

Why not just keep quiet about it all until sisu have responded, smacks of a publicity stunt.

Nick

Administrator

At the end of the day Michael is being unusually quite, I suspect things have to happen before he can say too much I.E. a response from sisu (the fact that he's spelt that out in more than one reply is a pretty big clue) and now a lot of the people who are constantly slagging him off for saying too much are now slagging him off for not saying enough.

So keep it quiet and don't run to the press at every given opportunity?

Grendel

Why not just keep quiet about it all until sisu have responded, smacks of a publicity stunt.
At least we now know the posters on here who believed Jo Dinsah was buying the club.
Namely those who believe any shit that they want to hear.

covmark

At least we now know the posters on here who believed Jo Dinsah was buying the club.
Namely those who believe any shit that they want to hear.

People like to jump on a bandwagon. When sisu came in they were the saviours to many (me included) but we didn't know who the investors were. Looks like the same is happening here, its the 'anyone but sisu' stance. Once bitten twice shy, no one can complain if supporters are a little bit wary of offers from faceless investors or investors that had their fingers in the sisu pie to begin with.

Grendel

And if he has and the deals were agreed in confidence it would be odd if he did.

It would to be odd to confirm he has an offer from acl (not disclosed) to offer sisu? Are you for real?

Users who are viewing this thread