Kasta (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

What the fuck is in a footballers contract that they can act like Kasta and not get fired for breach of contract.

Does it just say “must breathe”?

Hertsccfc

It's really annoying we have to pay him to do nothing for us. Can't imagine he'll get another professional contract

larry_david

For me it's not funny anymore. Kasta symbolises all that seems to be going wrong at the moment. Can't even get in a team that is playing in the second division in Scotland.

Sadly the more we hear about hilsner the more we see he's not good enough for championship. In a season where recruitment was needed to be spot on, we've failed spectacularly and survive or relegation, questions need to be asked. (yes I know kasta was last seasons signing)

cc84cov

For me it's not funny anymore. Kasta symbolises all that seems to be going wrong at the moment. Can't even get in a team that is playing in the second division in Scotland.

Sadly the more we hear about hilsner the more we see he's not good enough for championship. In a season where recruitment was needed to be spot on, we've failed spectacularly and survive or relegation, questions need to be asked. (yes I know kasta was last seasons signing)
Hilsner won’t make it in league 1 another stupid waste of time effort and money from Mr Chris “coup” Badlan

Grendel

We will 5 players on contract next season who will have zero chance of being in the team (well 4 and probably De Costa as well)

larry_david

We will 5 players on contract next season who will have zero chance of being in the team (well 4 and probably De Costa as well)
Grendel. You're a controversial poster I'm sure you know that. But I'm curious, one word answer...will we stay up?

Hertsccfc

It's never been funny. Really annoyed by this guy

cc84cov

A manager lives and dies by he is signings and we have some utter shit earning a wage for doing fuck all it’s a joke

Terry Gibson's perm

We didn’t do well in January while teams made good squad improvements.

Sky Blue Harry H

All teams have them. Kasta us our worst example. We may still be able to recoup some of the wages on some of the others next season.

Users who are viewing this thread