Kasta (1 Viewer)

better days

Came on as 2nd half sub and provided a comical assist for Hearts' 2nd goal
Apparently the ball cannoned off his head into the path of an on-running team mate :ROFLMAO:

Major Tom

Don’t think our loan to them is going down well with their fans -

“Kastaneer getting subbed because he was shite v a bunch of juniors kinda sums it all up. Could this guy be the worst player we have signed in the Budge era? **** me he is up against 100+ duds but it is a close one.”

it does beg some questions in what our recruitment team saw in him.

shmmeee

“Kastaneer getting subbed because he was shite v a bunch of juniors kinda sums it all up. Could this guy be the worst player we have signed in the Budge era? **** me he is up against 100+ duds but it is a close one.”

A 23 year old with potential I’d imagine.

Briles

Has the raw qualities. Strength pace etc. Just can't be coached it appears.

Frostie

Or he just can’t be arsed.

I think that's it. If you think most youngsters would give their right arm to be a professional footballer it really irritates me when a player has such ability but not the right attitude & will end up wasting a promising career. Happens too often.

stevefloyd

Must have seen that video we got sucked in by

Joy Division

For every Bright there’s a Kasta or two, that’s the market we’re in. People seem outraged that we ever sign players who aren’t a massive success.

Bright was a loan with Football League experience before joining us, don't quite get the comparison here

JulianDarbyFTW

How bleak must the Scottish lower leagues be, if Hearts are 16 points clear in the Championship and the fans are still just absolutely ripshit furious with the entire squad

A lot of the posters on that site seem to have ideas above their station. I find it quite cringeworthy, how they're so united against a manager that has them 16 points clear at the top.

shmmeee

Bright was a loan with Football League experience before joining us, don't quite get the comparison here

The comparison is talented guy with severe personal issues holding him back. Bright has been Kasta as basically every other club he’s been at, but we were right to take him on as we could, for whatever reason, get the best from him.

mrtrench

A lot of the posters on that site seem to have ideas above their station. I find it quite cringeworthy, how they're so united against a manager that has them 16 points clear at the top.

Hearts are traditionally in the top 5 clubs in Scottish Football though - I suspect they feel they should be near the top of the Premiership.

stay_up_skyblues

Agree. But I imagine most level headed fans of other clubs would say similar about a few of ours given the threads calling for MR after where we’ve been and are now.

no_loyalty

Not even in the Hearts squad today, have they finally realised he is shite?

chiefdave

The problem is some players don’t give a fuck, they just happily take their big wages each week.
Always find it weird that some people have a career most of us would love to have and put about as much effort in as those of us stuck in a 9-5 job we hate.

Remember hearing an interview with Brock Lesnar where he made it very clear he couldn't give a shit about WWE or UFC and would rather be at home. Would turn up, do the minimum possible and leave.

Users who are viewing this thread