Kasta Appreciation Society Thread Announcement (KASTA) (4 Viewers)

capel & collindridge

I think Hearts would be his preferred destination, there are about 12 McDonald’s in Edinburgh.
Only 12 McDonalds in Edinburgh? Inverness CT might be a better fit. There are tens of thousands of McDonalds all over the Highlands!

Or he could have had a quick taste of Scottish Premier in Dingwall if Ross County had done an exchange deal of say £500,000 and Josh Reid.

Brighton Sky Blue

Only 12 McDonalds in Edinburgh? Inverness CT might be a better fit. There are tens of thousands of McDonalds all over the Highlands!

Or he could have had a taste of Scottish Premier in Dingwall if Ross County had done an exchange deal of say £500,000 and Josh Reid.

Ain’t no Kasta no slide

SBT

Honestly my heart is actually racing at the thought of what he could do in the Scottish Championship. How many worldies will he score? How many red cards will he get? How many deep fried Mars Bars will he eat? The range is surely anything from zero to 20 for all three. This makes Hillsner to Oldham look like child's play.

AFCCOVENTRY

Honestly my heart is actually racing at the thought of what he could do in the Scottish Championship. How many worldies will he score? How many red cards will he get? How many deep fried Mars Bars will he eat? The range is surely anything from zero to 20 for all three. This makes Hillsner to Oldham look like child's play.

My heart is racing at the prospect of Kasta in a kilt.

Brighton Sky Blue

I like how we use Scotland as a place of no return for failed signings

PVA

Surprised he managed to get such a big club, really thought he'd go down to League Two or something!

clint van damme

The hilight reel Hearts have scraped together includes literally every positive contribution he made for us.

For any Hearts fans reading there are no more, that was all of them in one clip!

Delighted to see the back of this charlatan.

Brighton Sky Blue

Any Hearts fans wanting to join the KASTA are welcome. Be aware he has only moved because he wants ‘Jam Tarts’ and assorted deep fried goods, so feed the Kasta and he will score.

cc84cov

In all seriousness he should breeze through that league he’s got Armud Gnadnillet there too

Brighton Sky Blue

In all seriousness he should breeze through that league he’s got Armud Gnadnillet there too

If he can’t impress against the teams in that league we should probably leave him and Mason up there to fend for themselves

shmmeee

I don't think he's anyones type of footballer is he?

I hope he does well for the simple fact I'd like them to take him off our hands in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Talented but lazy is exactly my kind of footballer.

Users who are viewing this thread