Kasta Appreciation Society Thread Announcement (KASTA) (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

It would be a novelty him starting but I would play him up front for a couple of games as we have nothing to lose in our position.
Yes we do. Our Championship status for one thing.

This idea that we can't do worse than some of players we already have is just not true.

Brighton Sky Blue

He clearly has talent. This type of player is exactly what we are missing at the minute. Staggering that someone can't sit him down and tell him his career is going down the pan.

I don’t think it’s like somebody at the club hasn’t had a word but he’s on a guaranteed wedge for another 18 months, he can ride on that for a good while yet

Grendel

As said, easy to point at this with hindsight and say it was a poor signing, but he clearly has ability. Struggles with the tactical side of the game and lacks fitness, but it’s not like he’s a complete sack of shite.

yes he’s a complete sack of shite

Brighton Sky Blue

As said, easy to point at this with hindsight and say it was a poor signing, but he clearly has ability. Struggles with the tactical side of the game and lacks fitness, but it’s not like he’s a complete sack of shite.

So in other words he'd do about as well as any City fan plucked at random

Skybluedownunder

I hope he goes there and does really well, I hope he does but some part of me thinks if he thought he was above us when we were playing in league one he will think he’s above Scottish championship which is probably worse, or he will think he’s above going to a league one team. Either way I want him to do well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Good luck to him and I hope his loan works out. Even with his early wonder goal I was never convinced he would cut it with us.

Not my type of footballer at the end of the day zo I might be bias about his ability.

TomRad85

Good luck to him and I hope his loan works out. Even with his early wonder goal I was never convinced he would cut it with us.

Not my type of footballer at the end of the day zo I might be bias about his ability.
I don't think he's anyones type of footballer is he?

I hope he does well for the simple fact I'd like them to take him off our hands in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread