Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Kanye West

  • Thread starter Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date Start date
I've got 3-4 of his earlier albums but this new darker Kanye is not my cup of tea and the missus is not happy that I'm watching it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
I don't get where the talent is in what he is doing. He's out of tune and he isn't rapping (rapping isn't my cuppa but I respect the talent required to be good at it). No idea why anyone would want to pay money to watch it. After shelling out a couple of hundred quid I bet many felt a bit let down seeing the line up, especially after DG broke his leg.
 
Just hope The Who blow them all out of the water tomorrow,Saw them in 89 and blew my mind.
Best performance i have ever witnessed !!!
 
Yeah really looking forward to the who tomorrow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
Not doing it for me, if I was there I'd be watching something else
 
I'll buy Kanye's albums on day one, but I don't think I'd ever go see him live.
 
Switched over to watch suede, they were superb
 
Just catching up on Ben Howard from last night, absolutely brilliant and well worth a watch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
Did anybody see Slaves on the red button, bloody hell I'm not going in the rythm/rock tent on Friday at the Godiva.
 
Bloody Hell! I thought the thread title was about some new striker we'd signed! Grrrrr!!! Kanye West? Who he?
 
CCFC flag at the front of Lionel Richie on BBC 2 now
 
Kanye is just arrogant, and his recent music is shockingly bad.

His old stuff, Gold Digger and Touch the Sky is what he should go back to IMO, best music of his career.
 
Kanye is just arrogant, and his recent music is shockingly bad.

His old stuff, Gold Digger and Touch the Sky is what he should go back to IMO, best music of his career.

Agreed, he knocked out some cracking tunes early on - he only did 1 verse of gold digger and diamonds are from Sierra Leone, didn't play flashing lights, homecoming, love lockdown or slow jamz.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
Is he always as shockingly bad as this!??

[video=youtube;KNkPn0JrTFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNkPn0JrTFQ[/video]
 
Weller's rocking it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
I switched as I couldn't really hear anything, I think I am maybe the wrong generation for his supreme talent:facepalm:
 
Is he always as shockingly bad as this!??

[video=youtube;KNkPn0JrTFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNkPn0JrTFQ[/video]

If queen ever tour again be a good idea not to ask this chap to replace Freddie.
 
Just realised the Beeb aren't showing The Who until 22.30 despite them starting at 21.45 - they do realise it Sunday and most of us have to get up for work tomorrow?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
Just watching a bit of the chemical brothers before the starts. #tunes #ravers #haveit


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
No, he used to be pretty good....

http://youtu.be/1P7DEJb_OM4

He was shockingly bad last night tho...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)


No, sorry. Really don't like that at all either. :(

At least he is in tune and in rhythm on this one, but don't care at all for that.
 
The bloke is a grade A c**t......and as he proved at the weekend, his tiny minimal talent only becomes even mediocre when compensated by massive over-production & disguise from the studio....he clearly cannot sing or perform live.....

One of the most over-hyped "artists" in the history of music. fucking shite.

....and I'm not saying that as a bitter old bloke in his 40's who doesn't understand this "modern rap music".........I've been to Kate Tempest & Ghost Poet gigs this year......both of whom shit all over west as far as live performance goes.

Hopefully, now hes made himself a global laughing stock (already was in most folks eyes) his planet sized ego may actually deflate slightly......
 
The bloke is a grade A c**t......and as he proved at the weekend, his tiny minimal talent only becomes even mediocre when compensated by massive over-production & disguise from the studio....he clearly cannot sing or perform live.....

One of the most over-hyped "artists" in the history of music. fucking shite.

....and I'm not saying that as a bitter old bloke in his 40's who doesn't understand this "modern rap music".........I've been to Kate Tempest & Ghost Poet gigs this year......both of whom shit all over west as far as live performance goes.

Hopefully, now hes made himself a global laughing stock (already was in most folks eyes) his planet sized ego may actually deflate slightly......

Don't know enough about him to be honest.

I remember one album getting a lot of plaudits, but I only heard a couple of singles off it, which I didn't like at all.

How that Bohemian Rhapsody thing passes as a performance or music is beyond me.
 
Queen have been touring with replacement leads for years, it's some American Idol fella at the moment.

Surely they could do with a hard working one rather than a lazy one.
 
I've just watched the Lee Nelson stage invasion.....ha ha ha.....bless the little princess kayne as he wants to start his shit song again...

....how very amateurish....what a cock!!

I'd be disappointed at an open mike night if someone couldn't handle a simple heckle or interruption, yet this is the self-proclaimed greatest rock star on the planet.....he can't even remember lyrics or lip-synch properly.

Hey Kayne fans...Here's a heads up.....The Emperor has no clothes.....or talent...or credibility.

Michael & Emily should be a little embarrassed putting this empty vessel on any stage at Glastonbury, let alone as a pyramid headliner.
 
He's immensely talented, no matter how much of a self-indulgent dick he is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom