Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Kanye West

  • Thread starter Thread starter westcountry_skyblue
  • Start date Start date
He's immensely talented, no matter how much of a self-indulgent dick he is.

Really? Whats he good at? Certainly not singing or performing. I've been lead to believe he is pretty good as a producer.....but I'm starting to doubt the guy can even tie his own shoelaces.

Useless.
 
He's released numerous critically-acclaimed albums as well as write and produce numerous hits for others over around the last 20 years or so. As a performer he can be decidedly hit and miss and his media personality is a huge ball of trolling and PR.

If you think he's a bellend who puts on a terrible show there's not a lot I would offer to change your mind, but if you're saying he has neither talent nor artistic crediblity that's a whole other story.
 
Last edited:
Guess it depends. I'm immensely talented at lighting my farts but it isn't for everyone
 
The whole thing is a pile of shit - in the day it was Hawkwind, Stacia and a real place to trip out.
 
HaveIGotNewsForYou ‏@haveigotnews 9h9 hours ago

Wimbledon prepares to welcome the world’s greatest living tennis player. #Wimbledon2015
CIqgeCTW8AE1nIN.png

I presume that is this West follow, wouldn't know him from Adam personally.
 
To be honest, it was pretty poor Glastonbury overall, yesterday seemed the best day - weller, the who and the chemical brothers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
 
Old thread awakened......



......but this massive c**t-bubble gobshite is making even more of a tit of himself than usual....

He reckons Zuckenburg should invest in his "ideas" as opposed to charities......

I really really hope this prick does run for president.......maybe he'll go on to be just like Abe Lincoln or JF Kennedy.....:whistle:



http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...t-really-wants-1-billion-from-mark-zuckerberg
 
Last edited:
He needs help, he's almost certainly got mental health problems.
 
He needs help, he's almost certainly got mental health problems.


do you know what chiefdave......that had never even occurred to me.....but now you've said it, it rings true & I feel bad.......shame on me....
 
Haha let's hope someone kills him!
Why? He's now just an advisor to the Labour Party and wields very little power at all.

Can't we just let him live out his retirement in peace?
 
He is a loon, yes. He is a c**t also.

To say he is talentless is quite laughable really. Listen to his earlier stuff, College Dropout, Late Registration. Sorry, he is not talentless.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom