Just seen Parkin in Tesco (1 Viewer)

Hibbert

Says he's signed and passed a medical. Doesn't know when it will be announced. Nice bloke. He's huge.

Disorganised1

The pie aisle

Nonleagueherewecome

Did you tell him to stop eating all the pies?

Nonleagueherewecome

Lol, great minds..

Cobi Jones's Dreads

He is a big f*cker haha and the facts our when Juke leaves he will be the best striker we have, that make you feel any better Danny?

In all fairness i think he's a decent player tidy on the ball and we need a striker, would have prefered McDonald, ALF or Howard though.

Lord_Nampil

Have to say I am actually pleased!!! Parkin is a very good player and always impressed me while at Stoke hull and Preston ! If Juke stays he will score a hat full along side the beast!

Nonleagueherewecome

Is his bigness bigger than his slowness is slow? Will we now start playing long ball? Is this really a AT signing, or a SISU one?

The CableGuy

I hope he actually rams all the pie-I mean, jokes about him down our throats and scores 20 goals. Somehow. In a team with no steak-I mean, pace. ;)

We love you, Beastly. :p

Sky_Blue_Daz

Then he wwent on to Pizza hut, wearing an extra loose Kaftan ala Homer Simpson

Woz01

He was good at Preston who are known as a passing side so i think he will fit in well, him and Jutkiewicz is a decent partnership at this level!

The CableGuy

From Cardiff Fan:
http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58347#p545548

If Parky does depart why do we have to take cheap shots at him and make piss taking comments, he didn't play much for us but when he did he put a shift in. He's not the most skillful we all know that, we had enough twinkle toe players last season, players who didn't put a shift in half the time. We traditionally like players who put effort in and sweat for the team, these players aren't neccasarily skillful but they work their tits off as does Parky, if he goes he gets my full respect as player who has a go, I won't be piss taking.

brinner

we shud all wait outside tesco! when we see him 1 of us can run him over!!

any1 got a 4x4 dont think my polo would do the job!

CovisGod

The same people who are slagging him off already are the same people who slagged the signing of Marlon King off, and coincidentally the same people that were sucking his dick after about 3 goals in a Cov shirt,

Give the guy a break, anyone who wants to sign for our shower at the minute deserves to be bloody knighted.

Nonleagueherewecome

His goal-scoring record at our level really doen't suggest he'll be the answer to our problems. A kinda 6-10 a season guy..like Platt. Great!!!

He's exactly the type of striker I didn't want to see-a blunt battering ram. Even the apologist Cardiff fan above admits he doesn't have any skill! Jesus I could go out there and put a shift in..we want footballers. Parkin was most effective at Stoke, and they have a slightly different style of play to us..

Lawnmower

Good luck to Parkin if he goes to you. Has never really been given a shot at Cardiff City. A few times last year Jones should have dumped lazy-ass Bothroyd and given Parkin a chance.

As others say he's been a threat elsewhere and scores goals, when you look at his stats don't forget many of his appearances have been off the bench.

He's signed off from us with a decent performance and goal in the league cup. Seems a top bloke from the interviews too - and better on the deck than he gets credit for.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I will cheer him on in a sky blue shirt but this is a bad signing imo. He was average in his Hull and Stoke days, he has always been big but looks to me as if has put on a lot of weight since those days.

Nonleagueherewecome

The same people who are slagging him off already are the same people who slagged the signing of Marlon King off, and coincidentally the same people that were sucking his dick after about 3 goals in a Cov shirt,

Give the guy a break, anyone who wants to sign for our shower at the minute deserves to be bloody knighted.

Yeah, but he didn't want to sign!

6 Generations

This bloke seemed to score against us every time that we played PNE.

Think we should give him a chance.

Fat, Lazy and useless were words attributed towards Leon Best, who scored twice in the Premier League over the weekend.

Good luck to 'The Beast'

maxcass

Im happy with this! 1) It's a start on our transfer compaign, albeit late. 2) He's a striker which we are in need of. 3) Might be good having someone to hold the ball up and be a bit physical in the final third.

ajsccfc

I'm not sure we can afford to turn our noses up at anyone who wants to play for us at this point. 21st century Micky Quinn, let's go.

Users who are viewing this thread