Just seen Parkin in Tesco (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDickie

Bring back Kevin Kyle as well. Him and the Beast up front. Will be like having Messi and Villa leading the line ;)

SkyBlueUSA

I'm a big guy myself, 6'3" and about 200 in my playing days, played center fwd/striker. Was painfully slow, but made up for it with anticipation, reading the game, and moving to space. Always managed to score my share of goals as well as lay the ball of to others who could score. As long as I scored goals I never heard any complaints about my size or my lack of speed. Good touch, a good football mind, and a good shot can make people forget the areas that might be lacking. I for one, won't judge the guy until he's had a few games to show us how he might be able to contribute!!!

PUSB

howzer

Banned
when we played Man utd and won, we saw leon Mackenzie stuffing his face with macdonalds in his bently. the dash was full of burgers fries chicken nuggets all for the greedy ba...rd!!! where is mackenzie now ??

smileycov

Facebook User
so dissapointed with the comments from my fellow sky blues.......give him a chance, go on the beast!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

We need to stop with the Micky Quinn comparisons. Just compare their career records and it's obvious we're talking a completely different class with "Sumo". He was a 15-20 season man. Parkin will do well to trouble double figures, and has none of Sumo's predatory instincts, movement and anticipation. Kyle really is a much more reasonable comparison, sadly. Rosario at a push.

SkyBlueDickie

when we played Man utd and won, we saw leon Mackenzie stuffing his face with macdonalds in his bently. the dash was full of burgers fries chicken nuggets all for the greedy ba...rd!!! where is mackenzie now ??

Sounds like some kind of riddle

Nonleagueherewecome

Kettering. Scored once this year I think but not in the side on Saturday. Injured?

RansonRarrr

Whilst he's wearing Sky Blue he'll get my support.
I don't like what SISU are doing to the club either but the lads on the pitch deserve our support.
I'm gonna give Parkin a chance as I would anyone that plays for us.
He may turn out ok, we just dont know.
I just hope we can keep hold of JukeBox and Sammy
PUSB

NuneatonSkyBlue

Whilst he's wearing Sky Blue he'll get my support.
I don't like what SISU are doing to the club either but the lads on the pitch deserve our support.
I'm gonna give Parkin a chance as I would anyone that plays for us.
He may turn out ok, we just dont know.
I just hope we can keep hold of JukeBox and Sammy
PUSB

I second those thoughts.

Anyone in a sky blue shirt this season needs our support!

PUSB

howzer

Banned
Kettering !! ioh how the mighty have fallen, remember us all cheering like the messiah only 18 months ago. football is a funny game. there is another comparison with Quinn and parkin, they are not just simply large, they were totally slated when joining our club, but Sumo was a wonderful breath of fresh air, I was at arsenal when he scored a hatrick first game of the season. Parkin was a good player at Preston make no doubt about it, he hasnt had a decent run of games since then, at the end of the day put RoD and Jukebox together add in Kyle, Adebola, and one or two others put them all together and Parkin is still a better player. I rate him and think he will do well for us.

ccfcdan

I just saw him, I swear i did. Does he drive an audi tt? I was coming out of the AT7 centre and a car drove past playing '' A Pizza hut a Pizza hut, kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut.

Must of been him, Welcome aboard the sinking ship :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Kettering !! ioh how the mighty have fallen, remember us all cheering like the messiah only 18 months ago. football is a funny game. there is another comparison with Quinn and parkin, they are not just simply large, they were totally slated when joining our club, but Sumo was a wonderful breath of fresh air, I was at arsenal when he scored a hatrick first game of the season. Parkin was a good player at Preston make no doubt about it, he hasnt had a decent run of games since then, at the end of the day put RoD and Jukebox together add in Kyle, Adebola, and one or two others put them all together and Parkin is still a better player. I rate him and think he will do well for us.

I don't remember Quinn being slated..he was an instant hero! The best goalscorer in my time as a fan, maybe along with Terry Gibson. That's the type of striker we desperately need to be signing, not another big, slow target man who doesn't get many goals.

Nonleagueherewecome

Why so much hate for him? He's scored as many goals for us this season as o'Donnavon

Parkin has scored one goal for us?:thinking about:

junglej13

If The Beast does sign for us I hope our supporters give him a chance and don't just associate him as someone SISU have brought in to appease supporters!! He will be a very easy target for the boo boys - isn't overly mobile but is very good at what he does. He was a massive cult hero at Preston.

Nonleagueherewecome

To the tune of "City Reject":

"SISU donkey, SISU donkey, oooh-ah, oooh-ah"...

ajsccfc

I wonder if he was amazed at a supermarket with those new-fangled electric lights? Between spending his time in Wales and THE NORTH, he's like a third-world refugee.

Walking Bird

Need to get behind any player in a Sky Blue shirt. It's the clowns behind the scenes that deserve any grief

pusbccfc

Him and juke/platt upfront will scare the shit out off defences;)

Users who are viewing this thread