Just give us Dennis Wise FFS !!!!! (3 Viewers)

CarpyCov84

Need a motivator that will get the best out if what we have and with a limited budget no doubt who the majority of the fans wanted on the polls before we got Robins we need someone who will install attitude and confidence in the squad because on paper we should be top 6 all day !!!

jon92

And after a few games u will want wise out aswell? Constantly changing managers don't help anything

Gray

There can't be this many idiots who support cov can there? They always seem to appear after a defeat

CarpyCov84

Nope wanted wise at every vacant manager opportunity sick to the back teeth of watching garbage there's a good case we played better with thorn at the helm

Ashdown

Wise was by far my first choice, not sure we can really blame the manager for today though, can we??

wingy

Well if he really wants to get into management I don't hear his name in all the other recent appointments.

CarpyCov84

With family in London and Chelsea season ticket holders I've watched him play more than 99% of cov fans at least he's a natural leader John Terry doesn't come close and all Blues fans will agree.I remember when he was at Millwall against Us at Highfield road his sides buzz off him like ive only saw off a few managers in the best part of 20 years watching the city he wouldn't take this twitter shite we get and average performances he would turn people into Beaters his record speaks for itself and its better than any manager we've had here for a long time FACT

theprince

Robins is stuck with the players he inherited many not good enough at this level, done well IMO to get the points we have recently

Grendel

Robins is stuck with the players he inherited many not good enough at this level, done well IMO to get the points we have recently

I agree. We have definately over-achieved.

The squad is a joke. Worst in living memory and poor by League One standards.

Survival is the name of the game this year.

CarpyCov84

Wise was Millwall Manager from 2002 - 2005 where we beat them - once 4-0 we drew 2 of the games and lost 6

CCFC v Wise at Millwall reads

We won once 4-0
Draw twice
Lost six

kg82

he would turn people into Beaters his record speaks for itself and its better than any manager we've had here for a long time FACT

NOT fact... it's a prediction. Robins has had 10 games!! Pathetic how fickle fans are.

kg82

Did well with Rotherham. Did well at Barnsley also. Wasn't my point though. I don't have the patience of a little kid. I can actually give him time. And I'm not going to fly off the handle after 1 loss in 4.

RichieGunns

Dude seriously!

I don't know whether to ridicule you or dispair at your apparant lack of any sense or loyalty.

Robins is here to stay for the forciable future!

Get over that fact and get behind him instead of constantly jumping on his back everytime we have a bad performance!

If your not willing to do that, go sulk in a corner where we can't see or hear you because your sort of annoying negativity is not needed at this club by its manager, players or fans!

stupot07

We've lost 4 league games drawn 2 and won 4.

We have won 2 and lost 1 cup game.

Our last 6 league games DLLWWL.

Last edited:

CarpyCov84

I couldn't give a toss its poor football and tbh there's been no change since his arrival another Sisu yes man simple as the crowds back up what I say

CarpyCov84

Tactics are negative it's obvious to anyone we need width he's not changed anything and when McGoldrick goes we will see what I'm saying

wingy

We can either wait for january or have alook through our young players to provide some pace and width,or go back to the diamond ,I don't think we should count anything out.I'm sure i saw O'driscall play a type of 3-5-2 /5-3-2 against the foxes yesterday,I really would like to find out if Willis could be more assured than others at the back,shame we can't watch the reserves and compare.

SkyblueBazza

With family in London and Chelsea season ticket holders I've watched him play more than 99% of cov fans at least he's a natural leader John Terry doesn't come close and all Blues fans will agree.I remember when he was at Millwall against Us at Highfield road his sides buzz off him like ive only saw off a few managers in the best part of 20 years watching the city he wouldn't take this twitter shite we get and average performances he would turn people into Beaters his record speaks for itself and its better than any manager we've had here for a long time FACT

Depends on how you measure the success (Leeds had relatively what many would call short term success - but ended up in a similar position to us), & how much a "long time" is

kg82

And this is the problem with fans like you, you want instant results and its just not going to happen. 12 years of total crap tells you there's a lot to sort but whatever, we want results now. And even then, results HAVE picked up, but one loss and its panic!

Users who are viewing this thread