Just for Martcov (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
that’s it alright to throw over one person but not another because you don’t believe in there views. you do know that people promoting and excusing one person gives free rein to do it on anyone that don’t agree with.

I am sure you can see the difference between Tommy Robinson and his mates and the old chap stood on his own?

The Lurker

I am sure you can see the difference between Tommy Robinson and his mates and the old chap stood on his own?

seriously you don’t give up do you? the Reason the old veteran was targeted was because he had brexit on his shirt. the left think it’s trendy to throw milkshakes on people with a different opinion. all started from when it happened to tommy and because it was promoted by many including burger king the left think they can get away with it. it’s cringeworthy behaviour

Nick

Administrator
seriously you don’t give up do you? the Reason the old veteran was targeted was because he had brexit on his shirt. the left think it’s trendy to throw milkshakes on people with a different opinion. all started from when it happened to tommy and because it was promoted by many including burger king the left think they can get away with it. it’s cringeworthy behaviour

Yes. I think throwing something at an old boy stood there minding his own business is wrong.

Throwing something when surrounded by a bloke and his mates in your face is a bit different.

It isn't either black or white, you do know that there are different greys in between?

The Lurker

Yes. I think throwing something at an old boy stood there minding his own business is wrong.

Throwing something when surrounded by a bloke and his mates in your face is a bit different.

It isn't either black or white, you do know that there are different greys in between?

You are the gift that keeps on giving. If you can’t see the difference and what endorsement of said things does then you live in a very blinkered world

Nick

Administrator
You are the gift that keeps on giving. If you can’t see the difference and what endorsement of said things does then you live in a very blinkered world

Is it like when somebody wrote "No Whites" on a flat door and I pointed out to you straight away that there was more to it?

Not the brightest if you can't see the difference between Tommy Robinson and the old boy.

The Lurker

To be fair, that looks more a cheeky attempt at raising awareness of their product rather than anything malicious.

outside a polling station? Surely if you went to a town centre where’s it’s more populated you would have attracted more people to the product?

Nick

Administrator
outside a polling station? Surely if you went to a town centre where’s it’s more populated you would have attracted more people to the product?
Because if it was a town centre people wouldn't be posting their brand on forums.

hill83

Is it like when somebody wrote "No Whites" on a flat door and I pointed out to you straight away that there was more to it?

Is that one one when it was “fucking black this black that” “this is why we have racism” etc all over Facebook/Twitter and then complete silence when it turned out to be a white bloke that did it? Ha ha ha

Nick

Administrator
Is that one one when it was “fucking black this black that” “this is why we have racism” etc all over Facebook/Twitter and then complete silence when it turned out to be a white bloke that did it? Ha ha ha
Yeah, where it was clearly obvious from the start. Who writes "blacks rule" or whatever it was. Somebody who still says cowabunga I think.

hill83

Yeah, where it was clearly obvious from the start. Who writes "blacks rule" or whatever it was. Somebody who still says cowabunga I think.

Whoever did it was a right sap and was totally not awesome.

Sick Boy

So the usual snowflakes get outraged over their poster boys getting covered in milkshakes, yet brush off a pro-remain MP getting shot and stabbed to death.

Grendel

So the usual snowflakes get outraged over their poster boys getting covered in milkshakes, yet brush off a pro-remain MP getting shot and stabbed to death.

Is Jeremy a snowflake then as he complained an egg left a red mark on him and he felt frightened yet is very comfortable sharing a stage with the mass murderer Patrick Magee?

Grendel

How many MPs have been murdered in the last 40 years?

Sick Boy

Is Jeremy a snowflake then as he complained an egg left a red mark on him and he felt frightened yet is very comfortable sharing a stage with the mass murderer Patrick Magee?

Ahhh the usual deflection to Corbyn and the IRA. Bizarrely enough his historical views on Brexit are probably similar to your own.

Not sure why you’ve felt the need to bring up Corbyn as well, unless he’s now a figurehead or remain in my head.

Grendel

Ahhh the usual deflection to Corbyn and the IRA. Bizarrely enough his historical views on Brexit are probably similar to your own.

It’s no deflection it is a question. Mr Corbyn states he felt very frightened and that the egg left a mark. Is this the act of a coward?

Sick Boy

It’s no deflection it is a question. Mr Corbyn states he felt very frightened and that the egg left a mark. Is this the act of a coward?

The fact is that there’s a whole thread with the usual snowflakes getting upset that their heroes are getting covered in milkshake, yet I don’t recall them getting so upset about a pro-remain MP getting murdered while she was out campaigning. Then there’s the usual (and predictable) deflection away to Corbyn and a mention of the IRA and questions about him being a coward.

WTF.

Grendel

The fact is that there’s a whole thread with the usual snowflakes getting upset that their heroes are getting covered in milkshake, yet I don’t recall them getting so upset about a pro-remain MP getting murdered while she was out campaigning. Then there’s the usual (and predictable) deflection away to Corbyn and a mention of the IRA and questions about him being a coward.

WTF.

Sick Boy

It’s also hilarious that now ‘the left’ have thrown the milkshakes when ‘the left’ are more likely to be pro-Brexit.

djr8369

WTF.

Yeah, it's despicable.

Wonder if the Corbyn/IRA stuff will calm down now the Brexit party have candidates who are far more supportive of the IRA?

Grendel

Yeah, it's despicable.

Wonder if the Corbyn/IRA stuff will calm down now the Brexit party have candidates who are far more supportive of the IRA?

Users who are viewing this thread