Just cant get enough (3 Viewers)

Macca

The annoying thing is, is that 75% of the people moaning about this song are the 'embarrassing' lot that sit in silence all game every game.

some people want to sing, some want to just watch the game, live and let live, christ we need everyone we can get

I don't like singing. I don't like it at home, don't like it at church (easter and Christmas) and I don't do it in front of people.

Please don't hate me.

Glenn Storer

As long as we're singing I'm happy. Assuming it isn't that God awful Your Mum's Your Dad. That just gets me angry, yet we seem to sing it every fucking week.

Only problem I have with the Just Can't Get Enough is I've a soft spot for Rangers. Still found myself bobbing along to it mind you.....:whistle:

wingy

I don't like singing. I don't like it at home, don't like it at church (easter and Christmas) and I don't do it in front of people.

Please don't hate me.

Not even in the bath TMP,what about whistling,just kidding ,you could always mime a la john REdwood style @ the welsh conservative conference a few years back ,seriously though it aint compulsary but it is a shortfall from what the fan dynamic can offer a team

Nonleagueherewecome

When I joined in The SBS at the top of my voice on Saturday, about 6 people sat in front of me turned around and stared, aghast, like I was a drunk man at a wedding! That's Block 21 for you. Awesome seats, though.

Otis

You should go to Block 19.

One bloke two rows behind me got really angry with me for dropping a pin on Saturday during the game. He also later accused me of breathing too much.

stupot07

Deadly quiet in block 20 too, I had a rant at the linesman in the second half then spent 5 minutes apologising to those around me.

rob9872

Could that possibly be have been at the blind twats odd decision making regarding the ball in and out of play? I appreciate he is closer than me but there looked times he flagged when imo it was clearly still in play and then missed a blatant out of play directly in front of me all for us. Not saying he was biased as some went our way, just bad. Presumably a current eye test certificate is required for officials at this level?

Could that possibly be have been at the blind twats odd decision making regarding the ball in and out of play? I appreciate he is closer than me but there looked times he flagged when imo it was clearly still in play and then missed a blatant out of play directly in front of me all for us. Not saying he was biased as some went our way, just bad. Presumably a current eye test certificate is required for officials at this level?

I was high up but bang in line with the side line. The linesman got more than half his decisions wrong in my opinion. There were at least 3 times he blew for the ball being out when at worst it was on the line.

wingy

Good ref saturday though apart from being pedantic as to where the throw ins were taken from

Nonleagueherewecome

You should go to Block 19.

One bloke two rows behind me got really angry with me for dropping a pin on Saturday during the game. He also later accused me of breathing too much.

During the Swansea home game last season, one chap had a huge go at me for "shouting and singing too loud". I told him he was mad.."Shouting and singing too loud-at the football?! That's what football's for! The problem is there aren't enough fans doing that!"

He said I was overdoing it. I wasn't swearing, or doing anything other than what I do every week-suporting the team. I told him to find a steward and tell him his complaint, that the fans are "too noisy", and see what they say..he didn't bother me again. At least until he sat down next to me on the bus back to Pool Meadow..that was a frosty atmosphere, I can tell you!

Nonleagueherewecome

Deadly quiet in block 20 too, I had a rant at the linesman in the second half then spent 5 minutes apologising to those around me.

Reckon I heard that from B21, Stu!

WillenhallSkyBlues

I knew we copied a lot of peoples songs but I never thought wed resort to going this bad, a well known celtic song which norwich copied and got lots of stick for it

Eggy (the drummer) tries starting numerous shit songs every game, and I can't believe this has worked, hope it was just a one game thing

pusbccfc

I knew we copied a lot of peoples songs but I never thought wed resort to going this bad, a well known celtic song which norwich copied and got lots of stick for it

Eggy (the drummer) tries starting numerous shit songs every game, and I can't believe this has worked, hope it was just a one game thing

I just believe songs like this are great when playing well, in the lead etc.
Its like twist and shout...

I can see where everyone is coming from but, its better than 8 Pusb all game which fade at 'tottenham or chelsea' I belive they just get everyone going, tws just can't get enough etc

Covstu

i like the song but it would be nice if we can create a song ourselves rather than rip off Celtic. What made me laugh was there was a guy in Block 15 who was singing his head off with a Rangers top on!!

matesx

Liverpool shamelessly ripped off Celtic's "Fields of Athenry" to suit their version "Fields of Anfield road"

it happens

rob9872

In all fairness Celtic stole it from Depeche mode and changed the lyrics, that's all our guys are 'guilty' of.

It's not my way to join in, it's not for some of you either, but lets not get so hot about something which is non-offensive, builds atmosphere, is harmless fun and helps the team. If other fans don't like it screw them. It's not like they have to or that it makes one iota of difference to our cause. Oh and btw I couldn't be sure but I think I once heard them say that our ground is too big for us.

Jimthor

People complaining about those in the ground contributing to the atmosphere confuse me. God forbid should some other team have sung that song before us!!! Get real. Half of every other footy song is ripped off, it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Nonleagueherewecome

My, this is a long thread..you might well say that we just can't get enough of it :p

Bring back "Go For It City", I say. Actually, maybe not...

We need to think of another electro tune to rip off. Electro pop is perfect for coming up with catchy riffs adaptable to terrace chants.Maybe something by Human League or Heaven 17? I'm sure Torchomatic would be in favour of a bit of OMD, but he probably prefers the less commercial stuff!

Or alternatively my proposal: find some City words that fit a Sparks tune, ideally "This Town Aint Big Enough For The Both Of Us" (duh de duh duh!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread