Just cant get enough (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue M

Anyone know the words that were being sung? Love the song but dont have a clue what the words being sung before the chorus??

When I see the city, I go out of my head
I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough
All the things you do to me and everything you said
I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough.
We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just cant seem to get enough

...... I think ;)

smileycov

Facebook User
depeche mode....just cant get enough, for a feel of how the song realy goes you tube celtic fc - just cant get enough v rangers.Awesome

Cobi Jones's Dreads

When I see the city, I go out of my head
I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough
All the things you do to me and everything you said
I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough.
We slip and slide as we fall in love
And I just cant seem to get enough

...... I think ;)

Yeah that's it.

It's been tried up the Ricoh a few times and tbh i never though it would take off but yesterday proved me wrong, it sounded class. :claping hands:

pusbccfc

Matty the drummer and his mate have tried to start it up Block 15 before but never caught on, now its starting at last to catch on.
It got better and better as the game went on, could be louder tbh.

Otis

Nowt wrong with a bit of Depeche Mode, albeit from their twinkly early days. :cool:

Otis

Have always said that if I were to get a job at the dairy counter at Tesco's I would start singing "Your own personal cheeses" to customers.

tippex9

We got it going well at Barnsley.

Changeyourface

Anyone know the words that were being sung? Love the song but dont have a clue what the words being sung before the chorus??

I think it goes

"Lets all copy Celtic and embarrass ourselves
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
We copy everybody elses shit songs cause we're a fucking embarrassment, du du dududu..."

Otis

Well, with that in mind let's just stop singing completely, all but for the Sky Blue Song.

Every team's supporters across the land of every club copy other clubs songs.

wingy

Why should it be embarassing ,we're not a club doing nothing in a micky mouse league ,with a fanbase derived out of religious bigotry

ccfcrob

ah no cant really sing sky blue song we got that from the eton boat lads lets sit in silence like the rest of the ground

Changeyourface

How about we sing original songs that aren't sang by every other team in the league,Lets sing coventry songs instead of celtic ones. We may aswell just sing that god awful "We love you, we love you, we love you" chant

Otis

But every club sings other clubs songs. Always been that way. Some club starts it, others copy, soon everyone is singing it.

Macca

maybe the secret is to copy teams songs with less attendances then we can improve how they sound!

Otis

Don't know why people are moaning about it. It's been this way for 50 years or more.

You get a song and change the words to suit your own club and you just know if we made a really good song up of our own within half a season everyone else would be singing it too. Would we then have to drop it because everyone else was singing that as well?

Nonleagueherewecome

Nowt wrong with a bit of Depeche Mode, albeit from their twinkly early days. :cool:

I only like their early synth-pop, but that is a corking tune!

richalsop

First time I heard this was yesterday, and thought it sounded good, but still could get a lot louder when everyone knows the words!

Otis

I only like their early synth-pop, but that is a corking tune!

Love them and always have. Still going strong, if not better than ever. Heard any of their later stuff?

This is from their album before last, about 4 years ago I think. :cool:

[video=youtube;zZeRwuN68VQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZeRwuN68VQ[/video]

pusbccfc

The annoying thing is, is that 75% of the people moaning about this song are the 'embarrassing' lot that sit in silence all game every game.

smileycov

Facebook User
I think it goes

"Lets all copy Celtic and embarrass ourselves
I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough
We copy everybody elses shit songs cause we're a fucking embarrassment, du du dududu..."

Liverpool started to sing it as well now, useing Suarez in there........are they a "fucking Embarrassment" also?

smileycov

Facebook User
Why should it be embarassing ,we're not a club doing nothing in a micky mouse league ,with a fanbase derived out of religious bigotry
Who have attendances of 45-60k most home games, one of the BIGGEST world fan base's also, get to play in Europe each year! Be tragic to copy them don't you think!! oh, "we're not a club doing nothing in a mickey mouse league"...........REALLY!!

wingy

We're not driven along by religious bigotry ,which is responsible for most scottish teams existence,they're lucky to still be in europe ,thery're no better than most teams in our division ,the same with any other scottish teams ,and they only qualify through geographic luck ,they would never get there if they played in our divisions ,both those two elite teams up there have two mediocre managers and finally we might see the monopoly broken ,hallelulah,thats why they have been making rediculous noises about playing in our top division,and why do they get prominance over our division when reported in the news ,and if you think i'm coming from the anglo -saxon perspective ,wrong ,celtic ancestry born in warwick

Otis

"We're not driven along by religious bigotry."

Nope, we're driven along by blind stupidity.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

The annoying thing is, is that 75% of the people moaning about this song are the 'embarrassing' lot that sit in silence all game every game.

This ^^ :claping hands::claping hands:

rob9872

How about we sing original songs that aren't sang by every other team in the league,Lets sing coventry songs instead of celtic ones. We may aswell just sing that god awful "We love you, we love you, we love you" chant

Awful? really? I love that - in facr my favourite from opposition supporters and makes me feel like joining in. I actually didnt mind Just can't get enough either so fair play to you guys. I would much rather have ten of these kind of songs than the one that really does make me cringe of your moms your dad which makes just want to curl up and hide.

joemercersaces

Well you suggest something better then, or better still you get the crowd going.

Thought it added to the atmosphere yesterday. For years we've been accused of having one song. Fair play to the Singers Corner I say.

Changeyourface

Well you suggest something better then, or better still you get the crowd going.

Thought it added to the atmosphere yesterday. For years we've been accused of having one song. Fair play to the Singers Corner I say.

I came up with "Take Me home Highfield Road" oh and a friend of mine also started "away away away" at least they have something to do with football and Coventry instead of some shit generic song that everyone else sings

cv3

Yeah, fair play to the singers lads. The more atmosphere, the better. Gotta try new songs out. Liked just can't get enough, like the Jesus thing too. It gives us character and helps to make the ricoh feel like a fun place.

Users who are viewing this thread