just beat coventry sphinx, 4-3. (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
To anyone who went, a match report wud b appreciated!

Can only go by wat cov mad had on their live feed. No team list given, seemed to hav been mainly kids with mcpake as captain, from wat I cud make out.

4-3 still isn't good enough is it?

smileycov

Facebook User
it was all the youth lads to be fair!! not sure what other result could be expected in pre season

hamil99

Facebook User
Do u know the team smiley, I haven't been able to find it? I know mcpake played, was he the only first teamer? Ez

Coventry La La La

Final score Coventry Sphinx 3 Coventry City 4

Sphinx, Donaldson 15, Tomczak 30, Edwards 58.

City Richards 54, Daniels 68, Phillips 85,Jeffers 88.

pusbccfc

McPake played okay, the rest pretty poor, but to be honest, it was men v boys, our lot aged 15-20 odd they were grown men to tell the truth.
Ruffles scored a very good goal, don't think jeffers, or wilson are up to scratch!
Need another striker!!
Also saw Gael on the sidelines had a word decent lad
Baker also there with his kid, was walking okay!

skybluegod

McPake played okay, the rest pretty poor, but to be honest, it was men v boys, our lot aged 15-20 odd they were grown men to tell the truth.
Ruffles scored a very good goal, don't think jeffers, or wilson are up to scratch!
Need another striker!!
Also saw Gael on the sidelines had a word decent lad
Baker also there with his kid, was walking okay!

dont want baker to play on saterday unless he buck his game up he was terrible against norwich

SkyblueSavage

<p>
Final score <b>Coventry Sphinx</b> 3 <b><font color="#00bfff">Coventry City 4</font></b></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p> <b>Sphinx</b>, Donaldson 15, Tomczak 30, Edwards 58.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><b><font color="#00bfff">City</font></b> Richards 54, Daniels 68, Phillips 85,Jeffers 88.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
thanks!

Nonleagueherewecome

Do u know the team smiley, I haven't been able to find it? I know mcpake played, was he the only first teamer? Ez

The way we're going, they're all first-teamers now!

Come on guys, next to Alfreton 13 Sheff Wed XI 0, this puts in relatively rude health going into the new season. At least we aren't 'Owling like their fans at the moment. Give it a year, though...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread