Julien Dacosta - CONFIRMED (1 Viewer)

CCFC88

If Dabotakes to the Championship as well as he took to L1 we may get an offer we cannot refuse in Jan, good to have someone ready to come in an take his place if this is true.

jto123

I guess it's fine as long as it's not a sign of Dabo leaving. Still feel strongly we need to strengthen up front.

mr_monkey

Not always mate I wouldn’t want to put all my eggs in one basket of only foreign recruits

Why would you think we would do that just because we have been linked with a French right back? We've also been linked with O'Hare and Walsh so does that mean we are in fact just buying players from England?

cc84cov

Why would you think we would do that just because we have been linked with a French right back? We've also been linked with O'Hare and Walsh so does that mean we are in fact just buying players from England?
I’m responding to the fella saying we should be recruiting from abroad it’s the best way,maybe read the thread first mate

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Most teams above league one are full of players from other nationalitys check out the teams.

Also people fail to remember that plenty of English players don’t cut it when moving to a new club. The idea that someone can’t cut it in English football is pretty much a marketing tool to make it seem like english football is the pinnacle. Players fit and don’t fit. It’s not a nationality thing, it’s a football thing. Dabo had played the majority of his football abroad before joining us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

Predominantly a RB/RWB yes but has also played left back & centre back too so could be a really useful addition.

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't French players last on average 4 months at Coventry? Biamou pushes the average up from 2 months
Not that you'd want to hang on to Debec. He couldn't hang on to much himself either, mind.

Florent Laville was another shocker, on loan from Bolton CB who'd had a bad injury. Our role during his short loan was as a proving ground to establish that he would definitely never be the player he had before injury.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh and Boozy! Could pick a pass but was soooo slow. I quite liked Eric Deloumeaux, though-did a job under Black.

Nonleagueherewecome

Predominantly a RB/RWB yes but has also played left back & centre back too so could be a really useful addition.
I was hoping this-ideally someone who could play either as the right of 3 CB's or as a wing-back in our formation. Like a young Gary Neville.

Users who are viewing this thread