JPT Tickets (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

But you can be bothered to log on here to tell us you can't be bothered?

Following Nick's challenge, I have logged on to the site. It is saying that I am NOT a season ticket holder, please buy one! It also says that the linked Friends & Family (my wife) is not either. :facepalm:

Don't worry, Nick. Your tenner is safe. We're not going to bother after all. Thanks anyway.

Warwickhunt

Nothing is simpe is it.

Despite my being a season ticket holder, the system is telling me I am not a season ticket holder and therefore cannot buy tickets for this game.

I am apparently 'lapsed.'

2 games in and cast aside like a small orphan child. :facepalm:
im exactly the same as you Otis and if we don't get it sorted we will be fucked for the FA cup run we have

Otis

im exactly the same as you Otis and if we don't get it sorted we will be fucked for the FA cup run we have

Well I was lucky I had time to go to the shop. You can eitherring them or try in a day or two and see if they have the system sorted out.

Terry Gibson's perm

Went into the shop to get them today and asked about my season ticket's likely arrival, I was about 4th in the queue and waited about 20 mins.

logjoe

I went on last night and bought tickets no issue but i think the same issue of using internet explorer to purchase tickets has not been resolved since they went back to arena. Recommend using mozilla

StevieM

I went up to the shop last night and no queue at all.Asked whether I could have tickets for our ST seats and got them OK-could have had seats anywhere though.

brez

not logged in for ages, but just thought i would let you know that i have just purchased tickets for exeter game online along with my crawley tickets, seems that they are on general sale a day early.

Woodster

Went online to buy tickets for the Crewe game, had a look on the Exeter game and it had said that my season ticket seat had been reserved.. Two days after being told I wasnt a season ticket holder. Hey-ho.

covcity4life

tried buy twice now, keep getting OOPS SOMETHIGN HAS GONE WRONG error message when clicking pay now, using firefox too.

what a joke, sort it out ffs

covcity4life

payments gone through

now ill prob have to phone ticket office on day of game asking why my ticket has not been delivered.

italiahorse

Shame everybody can't use the existing card system at the Ricoh.

If you buy any ticket you get a unique card and member number.
All you have to do then is phone up and they attach a seat to that member number, match by match.
Those with the new iphones could use NFC instead.

The systems there shame the club couldn't interface with it. So much easier and once obtained no postage.

torchomatic

Maybe we could if the stadium was ours....

Not sure why everyone is moaning. Remember the days when you couldn't buy online? You'll be able to pay on the gate anyway. But then again at a fiver a time the demand will be amazing...

Shame everybody can't use the existing card system at the Ricoh.

If you buy any ticket you get a unique card and member number.
All you have to do then is phone up and they attach a seat to that member number, match by match.
Those with the new iphones could use NFC instead.

The systems there shame the club couldn't interface with it. So much easier and once obtained no postage.

If there were loads of tickets for free we still wouldn't get many at the game. Such a poor game in a poor comp until it gets to the final stages..

I'll still be there!!

italiahorse

Maybe we could if the stadium was ours....

Not sure why everyone is moaning. Remember the days when you couldn't buy online? You'll be able to pay on the gate anyway. But then again at a fiver a time the demand will be amazing...

It wasn't ours when we were last there and it worked fine.
It will not sell out.

torchomatic

Agree. However, the technology will have to be updated if you want to use mobile phones, etc. As we don't own the stadium then it will be up to ACL to install and purchase the kit, wouldn't you say?

It wasn't ours when we were last there and it worked fine.
It will not sell out.

lewys33

Agree. However, the technology will have to be updated if you want to use mobile phones, etc. As we don't own the stadium then it will be up to ACL to install and purchase the kit, wouldn't you say?

Torch, come on. You don't have to be a bitter old man all the time.

torchomatic

I'm not. It's not our stadium so why should we have to pay for upgrades when we are there for only 23 days a year? Using the landlord/rent analogy that everyone is so fond of I wonder how many on here would be happy to pay for upgrades on their rented home?

Maybe Wasps will pay for it at the same time as changing the colour of the seats?

Torch, come on. You don't have to be a bitter old man all the time.

torchomatic

Ah, an Apple only turnstile? We could call it the iSheep entrance. :D

But seriously, I think technology like that would be great, it was so much easier just scanning your card. Maybe that will return next year. It was annoying though when the Cup games weren't added to the card and you only found out when you tried to get itn.

Agree, but they probably planning to do it anyway, now the iphone is on board.
Could have a fast track turnstile for the geeks like myself.

italiahorse

I'm not. It's not our stadium so why should we have to pay for upgrades when we are there for only 23 days a year? Using the landlord/rent analogy that everyone is so fond of I wonder how many on here would be happy to pay for upgrades on their rented home?

Maybe Wasps will pay for it at the same time as changing the colour of the seats?

Alternate sky blue and yellow looks fanastic. Can't wait.

Just a matter of interest what colour are they planning for the new stadium, due to the stadium committee identifying the clash with the shirts ? :thinking about:

torchomatic

Not sure, you'll have to ask Tim.

Just a matter of interest what colour are they planning for the new stadium, due to the clash with the shirts ? :thinking about:

lewys33

We shouldn't. I was merely making a comment about you constant digs at ACL. This is a football forum.

covcity4life

We shouldn't. I was merely making a comment about you constant digs at ACL. This is a football forum.

he made a point about ticketing issues which was down to us not owning our stadium.

once again you show how much ACL means to you by jumping to their defence 247

torchomatic

Tickets. You need them to see the football at the football stadium.

Sent from my phone using my chubby sausage fingers so please excuse any errors.

lewys33

Tickets. You need them to see the football at the football stadium.

*sigh* ok torch. Tickets. That is what you always talk about when you bring ACL up. Tickets and football. My bad.

torchomatic

No digs. i was stating a fact. The stadium isn't ours.

torchomatic

Burge will certainly play. Hopefully Barton too. I have to say I like the guy.

hope he plays burge,barton,coubilaly and tudgay in this game, they need more match time.

stupot07

Burge will certainly play. Hopefully Barton too. I have to say I like the guy.

He didn't even make the bench last time? I can't see him ever playing for us again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread