JPT Tickets (1 Viewer)

AndyM

Can anyone who's a ST holder see the tickets to buy online? I can't.

And... has anyone managed to get through on the phone since before the Gillingham fiasco? I haven't.

torchomatic

No, nothing yet. Was going to order our three this morning. Will just keep checking throughout the day. At a fiver a time it's bound to be a sell-out. :whistle:

aloisiwouldhavescored

I have been trying online since first thing this morning but match not even listed on there, plus been trying on phone since 9.30am but just cuts off.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just been back online and booked our ST holders seats for JPT match. PUSB.

torchomatic

Yep, just got ours. Had to go in the East stand as the North is closed. Hopefully I haven't taken anyone's ST seats as it seems a free-for-all.

Otis

Nothing is simpe is it.

Despite my being a season ticket holder, the system is telling me I am not a season ticket holder and therefore cannot buy tickets for this game.

I am apparently 'lapsed.'

2 games in and cast aside like a small orphan child. :facepalm:

torchomatic

I got that on mine, so I used my Dad's login.

You can save the money for the Wasps games. ;)

Nothing is simpe is it.

Despite my being a season ticket holder, the system is telling me I am not a season ticket holder and therefore cannot buy tickets for this game.

I am apparently 'lapsed.'

2 games in and cast aside like a small orphan child. :facepalm:

torchomatic

We've taken it in turns in the past to buy STs for all of us. One year him, one year me. Typical I went to Northampton to see them and the bastards "lapse" me.

My dad doesn't have a log in. :thinking about:

stupot07

Great. It says that me, my grandad and my son aren't ST's so won't let me buy any tickets :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

torchomatic

They even pinch your hat.

What's especially bad about being owned by an evil investment fund is the way they whisk your money off you at the drop of a hat...

Otis

Great. It says that me, my grandad and my son aren't ST's so won't let me buy any tickets :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Don't expect anything anytime soon to be sorted.

Just been down to the Gallagher. Asked the assistant there if they were aware of the online problem for ST holders. The assitant replied that they weren't. So I said that some ST holders cannot but online tickets for Exeter and the assistant just replied with 'That'll be £5 please.'

I therefore came back with, is it something that can easily be rectified and the answer was a shrug of the shoulders and a don't know.

Didn't seem to send off any alram bells or result in any note being made either mentally or written down on paper for further investigation.

Ohh well. Got mine, but not everyone can just go down the shop when they feel like it can they!

stupot07

Don't expect anything anytime soon to be sorted.

Just been down to the Gallagher. Asked the assistant there if they were aware of the online problem for ST holders. The assitant replied that they weren't. So I said that some ST holders cannot but online tickets for Exeter and the assistant just replied with 'That'll be £5 please.'

I therefore came back with, is it something that can easily be rectified and the answer was a shrug of the shoulders and a don't know.

Didn't seem to send off any alram bells or result in any note being made either mentally or written down on paper for further investigation.

Ohh well. Got mine, but not everyone can just go down the shop when they feel like it can they!

Nightmare. I have tweeted ccfc who I presume will phone me back.

Is there a big queue? Might try to pop in at lunch time.

Otis

Nightmare. I have tweeted ccfc who I presume will phone me back.

Is there a big queue? Might try to pop in at lunch time.

No. Just 3 people in front of me.

wingy

So we know of 6 people who are going. Me, the 3 blokes in front of me and Torch and Aloisi.

Expecting the attendance to at least get to 3 figures by the end of the week.

I'll probably pay on the gate Otis.

Rusty Trombone

Nick, you must be sweating after promising this the other day.....

'I am not defending anybody, hence the line organised as shit. ;) In the real world the club should allow you to order on a Friday and have them at your door pre 10 on the Saturday if you wanted to, their IT system is shite.

You shouldn't have to drive to Coventry to collect them. If you order yours for Exeter on the first day through the website and it doesn't arrive in the post then I will personally pay for you to go into the game. How is that?'

I'm quite excited to see how this plays out.

stupot07

A nice lady from ticket office phoned me, they're aware of the issues and are hoping to get it fixed ASAP. 3 tickets ordered so that 9 plus Wingy POTG!!

Nick

Administrator
Nick, you must be sweating after promising this the other day.....

'I am not defending anybody, hence the line organised as shit. ;) In the real world the club should allow you to order on a Friday and have them at your door pre 10 on the Saturday if you wanted to, their IT system is shite.

You shouldn't have to drive to Coventry to collect them. If you order yours for Exeter on the first day through the website and it doesn't arrive in the post then I will personally pay for you to go into the game. How is that?'

I'm quite excited to see how this plays out.

Not really :) Happy to send a tenner!

As with others i've just tried to buy my 3 seats online and when signing in it's telling me all 3 are lapsed and wont let me buy. Getting a little fed up now. Not complained or moaned on here or to anyone before now as i thought let them sort there shit out but this is now getting out of hand. I have finally just got my season tickets through the post though, so all isnt that bad. With an 84 year old dad and a junior to bring it has been very annoying to keep having to queue for tickets i should already have. Up to now i have
1/ Bought season tickets (but had to move from our North Stand seats) after queing for hours when it should have took a couple of minutes on line.
2/ Then not received the tickets in time despite buying on first day of sale and had to queue again before kick off - missing first 15 minutes and only goal against Gills.
3/ Not being allowed to buy Car Park Season ticket for which i need disabled for my dad, so having to walk with him from car park C for both games so far, im surprised hes made it to the game as he really struggles to walk.
4/ Being told North Stand is now open for season tickets and although being promised the chance to move back to our old seats in North Stand no one has contacted us.
5/ Still not receiving our tickets for the Yeovil game and again having to queue before game for tickets i should already have.
6/ Finally purchasing a car park season ticket, after constantly asking. Having said that it hasnt arrived yet so i will probably have to call and collect it again for Saturday. Would not sell me a diabled ticket on line though, so ended up buying a normal pass.
7/ Now cant get Exeter tickets on line as being told we dont have season tickets. Got to go and queue again.
8/ Total time ive had to take off in lieu at work up to now to sort CCFC's mess out 8 hours and counting.

I am one of those supporters who will put up with anything barr going to Northampton to watch my team as ive done since i was a little child, and its pissing me off now, so i can see the more hit or miss supporters deciding to miss because of all this nonsence.

Sorry for the rant lads and lasses, i will leave the real moaning to those who do it best. PUSB

Otis

As with others i've just tried to buy my 3 seats online and when signing in it's telling me all 3 are lapsed and wont let me buy. Getting a little fed up now. Not complained or moaned on here or to anyone before now as i thought let them sort there shit out but this is now getting out of hand. I have finally just got my season tickets through the post though, so all isnt that bad. With an 84 year old dad and a junior to bring it has been very annoying to keep having to queue for tickets i should already have. Up to now i have
1/ Bought season tickets (but had to move from our North Stand seats) after queing for hours when it should have took a couple of minutes on line.
2/ Then not received the tickets in time despite buying on first day of sale and had to queue again before kick off - missing first 15 minutes and only goal against Gills.
3/ Not being allowed to buy Car Park Season ticket for which i need disabled for my dad, so having to walk with him from car park C for both games so far, im surprised hes made it to the game as he really struggles to walk.
4/ Being told North Stand is now open for season tickets and although being promised the chance to move back to our old seats in North Stand no one has contacted us.
5/ Still not receiving our tickets for the Yeovil game and again having to queue before game for tickets i should already have.
6/ Finally purchasing a car park season ticket, after constantly asking. Having said that it hasnt arrived yet so i will probably have to call and collect it again for Saturday. Would not sell me a diabled ticket on line though, so ended up buying a normal pass.
7/ Now cant get Exeter tickets on line as being told we dont have season tickets. Got to go and queue again.
8/ Total time ive had to take off in lieu at work up to now to sort CCFC's mess out 8 hours and counting.

I am one of those supporters who will put up with anything barr going to Northampton to watch my team as ive done since i was a little child, and its pissing me off now, so i can see the more hit or miss supporters deciding to miss because of all this nonsence.

Sorry for the rant lads and lasses, i will leave the real moaning to those who do it best. PUSB
Don't apologise. Must congratulate you on your staying power. What a mess. Hope everything is all sorted soon for you. :D

duffer

I feel I'm being called. One moan coming right up, would you like it ordered alphabetically or chronologically?

Hold the swear words? Right you are, sir. ;)

RoboCCFC90

I have a ticket for the Exeter game in block 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

Just had to phone through to get the tickets, online not recognising ST holders, very nice young lady did it no probs and in the post :claping hands: PUSB

RoboCCFC90

For the last time Robo, stop stalking me!!! :slap:

I am sorry Otis I have tried but I am like a dog with a bone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSid

Following Nick's challenge, I have logged on to the site. It is saying that I am NOT a season ticket holder, please buy one! It also says that the linked Friends & Family (my wife) is not either. :facepalm:

Don't worry, Nick. Your tenner is safe. We're not going to bother after all. Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread