JPT Next season (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Was lucky enough to go to the final and charity shield in 1987,I know
the JPT isn't the same but I'd love to take my 14 year old son for a
day at Wembley.

exactly, I'd be buzzing taking my son there.

bawtryneal

Was with you all the way till that statement. What or who made you Judge and Jury?

I am not being judge and jury but if you are a Coventry fan why would you not go to see them at Wembley. Unless you were unfortunately disabled or ill,you would be there

Sky Blue Kid

I am not being judge and jury but if you are a Coventry fan why would you not go to see them at Wembley. Unless you were unfortunately disabled or ill,you would be there

Not everything is Black or White. Not everyone is Ill or disabled, not everyone is a season ticket holder and therefore given priority to be able to buy "Cup Final Tickets" Not everyone can afford to fly half way around the world to watch a game every week. This doesn't make them any the less a CCFC fan does it? Not everyone is void of morals, as was clearly shown when Fisher took our Football Club to Northampton. The attendances showed that nicely. This season we've had(Arguably) the best squad for 4-5 years, yet never got attendances much more that 15-16k at home. Why? I personally(Can't speak for others) refuse to go while SISU have still got their claws into us, this is my decision alone, nobody has forced me to stop going. I suspect there are many thousands that think the same as me. We all love CCFC, but I will not compromise my feeling toward SISU. Until they go... I don't. P.S. I am Ill with 50% of my heart not working but that would in no way stop me from going to the Ricoh once that shower of s**t leave.

Last edited:

SBAndy

Not everything is Black or White. Not everyone is Ill or disabled, not everyone is a season ticket holder and therefore given priority to be able to buy "Cup Final Tickets" Not everyone can afford to fly half way around the world to watch a game every week. This doesn't make them any the less a CCFC fan does it? Not everyone is void of morals, as was clearly shown when Fisher took our Football Club to Northampton. The attendances showed that nicely. This season we've had(Arguably) the best squad for 4-5 years, yet never got attendances much more that 15-16k at home. Why? I personally(Can't speak for others) refuse to go while SISU have still got their claws into us, this is my decision alone, nobody has forced me to stop going. I suspect there are many thousands that think the same as me. We all love CCFC, but I will not compromise my feeling toward SISU. Until they go... I don't. P.S. I am Ill with 50% of my heart not working but that would in no way stop me from going to the Ricoh once that shower of s**t leave.

I think you'll find the point being that someone insisted they had no interest in seeing us in a JPT final at Wembley. It's got nothing to do with people who can't make it because they live on the other side of the world. Wind your neck in.

Sky Blue Kid

I think you'll find the point being that someone insisted they had no interest in seeing us in a JPT final at Wembley. It's got nothing to do with people who can't make it because they live on the other side of the world. Wind your neck in.

Read it again mate.......
Success brings success. Barnsley have had a great second half of the season "despite" winning the JPT
Its complete bollos in my opinion not to try hard in the cups
Any Cov fan who says they would not go to Wembley if Cov were in the final are not a Cov fan, and that includes you Grendel.

I wouldn't go...Does this make me "Not a Coventry fan" then?

Sky Blue Kid

Why wouldn't you go? Sorry if it's already been covered.

I've refused to go to home games for 4-5 years now. I used to be a STH and followed Cov all over the Country. I was brought up with something that a lot on here don't have... Morals. I know it's "Old hat" now, but I firmly believe that SISU and to a lesser extent, CCC have royally f**ked this Club over we've been treated like mushrooms for too long now(Kept in the dark and fed s**t) I don't believe for a second ,that SISU have put into the Club figures between £35m and depending on how they feel they want to make a greater impact £130m(Don't forget a couple of years ago Appleton himself said it could be up to £75m) and they've supposedly lost multi millions on CCFC since. I just won't give them my money NOPM simple as that mate. Rant over ;)

Sky Blue Kid

As a footnote... In my earlier post I stated even though 50% of my heart isn't working, My ill-health would in no way stop me from going back to the Ricoh as soon as that shower of s**t have gone!

SBAndy

I've refused to go to home games for 4-5 years now. I used to be a STH and followed Cov all over the Country. I was brought up with something that a lot on here don't have... Morals. I know it's "Old hat" now, but I firmly believe that SISU and to a lesser extent, CCC have royally f**ked this Club over we've been treated like mushrooms for too long now(Kept in the dark and fed s**t) I don't believe for a second ,that SISU have put into the Club figures between £35m and depending on how they feel they want to make a greater impact £130m(Don't forget a couple of years ago Appleton himself said it could be up to £75m) and they've supposedly lost multi millions on CCFC since. I just won't give them my money NOPM simple as that mate. Rant over ;)

21.8 Where a Club sells match tickets on behalf of The League for the Final match, the proceeds of ticket sales shall be paid to The League in accordance with the provisions of Article 79.

You can go now m8.

bawtryneal

We are all entitled to our opinions. Respect yours but for me Support City not SISU I am afraid SISU will be around for many more years and as I am 55 I am keen to go to as many games as possible. SISU made many mistakes, we are all aware of what they are. However, since the return from Shitfields in my opinion they have done may things right. City are an important part of my life and I am keen to give my support and enjoy.
Back to my original point and echoed by others on here the team should try and win every match, whether it be league or a cup game and i will be there to support them other than at Shitfields, as like yourself I have some principles and didn`t attend.

Sky Blue Kid

You said "again"?

Errrrrmmmmmm didn't Crewe beat us at the Ricoh in the JPT? Now what are the odds of us facing Crewe..AGAIN and them beating us? In other words we would probably face Crewe in the first round next year, and they would beat us ag............... I give up !

Sky Blue Kid

We are all entitled to our opinions. Respect yours but for me Support City not SISU I am afraid SISU will be around for many more years and as I am 55 I am keen to go to as many games as possible. SISU made many mistakes, we are all aware of what they are. However, since the return from Shitfields in my opinion they have done may things right. City are an important part of my life and I am keen to give my support and enjoy.
Back to my original point and echoed by others on here the team should try and win every match, whether it be league or a cup game and i will be there to support them other than at Shitfields, as like yourself I have some principles and didn`t attend.

Hang on a minute.... Isn't there a bit of Pot and Kettle going on there? ;)

Nick

Administrator
Errrrrmmmmmm didn't Crewe beat us at the Ricoh in the JPT? Now what are the odds of us facing Crewe..AGAIN and them beating us? In other words we would probably face Crewe in the first round next year, and they would beat us ag............... I give up !

If we don't get knocked out in the first round by Crewe again might just go to that

Sky Blue Kid

And? Are you deliberately pretending to not know what I meant, or are you being serious?..... I think I explained myself clearly enough!

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
And? Are you deliberately pretending to not know what I meant, or are you being serious?..... I think I explained myself clearly enough!

I am just saying it doesn't read like that, which is why I replied saying they didn't beat us in the first round...

steve82

If we don't get knocked out in the first round by Crewe again might just go to that :)

I haven't said we did! I said If we don't get knocked out in the first round by Crewe......(Crewe again as in they beat us in the JPT before)

Clearly reads that your saying Crewe beat us in the first round.... Just saying.
Maybe if Crewe don't beat us in the area final.... Again. You may then wish to watch us at Wembley.

bawtryneal

Go on, be honest. If we get to Wembley, you will be there. Nothing to be ashamed off and I promise not to tell Joy.

Users who are viewing this thread