JPT Game On Sky (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
Our JPT Match against either Bury or Preston will be shown live on Thursday 10 January.

Gaskell

:facepalm: We never play good on Sky, at least it will give people a chance from further away to watch a game.

Last edited:

torchomatic

Well, if people would rather sit at home and watch it on the tele, then let 'em. I bet they wouldn't watch the final on tele..... ;)

smileycov

Facebook User
Thats crap. Means the attendance and atmosphere will suffer.

Bit selfish!! some of us live feckin miles away!!

The 2 leg final will be on telly but it will still be good attendance as the Tickets for wembley will be linked to stubs for the game i should think and possibly the semi as well.

ccfc92

Bit selfish!! some of us live feckin miles away!!

The 2 leg final will be on telly but it will still be good attendance as the Tickets for wembley will be linked to stubs for the game i should think and possibly the semi as well.

Will the 2 leg game be at neutral grounds? Or the Ricoh and whoevers we play?

torchomatic

I thought the next game was just a one off and then if we win that it goes to two legs.

smileycov

Facebook User
I thought the next game was just a one off and then if we win that it goes to two legs.

It is, i just mean if we win and get a 2 leg final they will more than likely use the stubs to allocate wembley tickets :D

torchomatic

Oh, sorry. Sometimes I am a bit thick, it has to be said.

It is, i just mean if we win and get a 2 leg final they will more than likely use the stubs to allocate wembley tickets :D

smileycov

Facebook User
Ha Ha....well i've just noticed someone put about it being on sky 50 minutes ago!! DOH!

aodea

well as an Irish Coventry Fan im flipping delighted. really excited about the JPT and cup draw and form under Robins. just putting my head in the sand over the unpaid rent issue.

covcity4life

loved the atmosphere of sheff utd game but i wll watch this on telly and use the money to buy a ticket to an extrea league game

skybluesam66

i would hope that with a potential wembley final in April - it would be based on collecting several ticket stubs over that period -thereby giving a boost to league crowds

chiefdave

I bloody hate the JPT! I've arranged to be in Cov on the Tuesday and Wednesday that week assuming the game would be one of those days and they pick Thursday and if we get to the final I'll be in New York.

Marty

Won't even be able to watch it on the box. sometimes I hate working nights. :mad:

kg82

I bloody hate the JPT! I've arranged to be in Cov on the Tuesday and Wednesday that week assuming the game would be one of those days and they pick Thursday and if we get to the final I'll be in New York.

Sorry, I had to laugh at that!!

Is it only on Thursday to accommodate being on telly? In which case, I don't understand why it can't be on Tuesday or Wednesday? There won't be any champions league.

covcity4life

i would hope that with a potential wembley final in April - it would be based on collecting several ticket stubs over that period -thereby giving a boost to league crowds

i have jpt and l1 stubs, hope that will be enough without this televised game to get me a ticket :)

will sky blue members get first opportunity on tickets before general sale?

ExmouthNeil

IF..... We get to Wembley you do realise it holds best part of 100,000 giving us 50,000 seats to sell. I know there will be big demand but 50,000????

Oh and it is good the next round is on Sky because we may be playing at a very much smaller ground by then......

PUSB, Neil

torchomatic

I agree. You won't be able to see the woodwork with the amount of people crawling out of it.

I would say you're misguided.

Users who are viewing this thread