JPT Game On Sky (2 Viewers)

Black6Osprey

I think pretty much all the JPT finals have had between 50 - 73k crowds so if you wish to be there it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I think people are over stating the desire of going to thi sfinal should we get there. I'd be surprised if we sold more than 30k. I know several who go to league games but have no intention of going to the JPT.

Last edited:

Tobias Fünke

Sorry, I had to laugh at that!!

Is it only on Thursday to accommodate being on telly? In which case, I don't understand why it can't be on Tuesday or Wednesday? There won't be any champions league.

Capita One Cup semis on the Tuesday and Wednesday. Anyone but the vile please in that one.

smileycov

Facebook User
Hardly going to be a struggle to get a ticket for Wembley, it's a 90k ground and this trophy would be lucky to pull in a crowd of over 40k

I do believe that we will be restricted to 40k due to segregation issues. Think someone posted that Luton had same issue.
That said, i think if you really want to go it will be possible to get hold of a ticket.

torchomatic

Sounds like a tout from the 50s, Johnny "Ticket" Stubbs.

you reckon ticket stubbs will be a biggie when it comes to possible wembley tickets?>

sky_blue_up_north

Need to do the £5 offer again, get the ground full, that can only help the players. I am sure we had an impact on the Sheff Utd pen takers

pusbccfc

I hope spoil sports don't ruin this game by staying at home. Biggest game in years Imo.

skybluelee

Anybody who doesn't think we would sell our wembley allocation if we got there have got their heads up their arses.

Grendel

I hope spoil sports don't ruin this game by staying at home. Biggest game in years Imo.

We are getting a back log of fixtures and already will play more games than any other season for 32 years. If we have a dire winter a lot of away games will be canned as well. Any league game has to be more important.

oakey

I shall sit at home and get my final ticket if we get there. Perk of season ticket.
Why would I travel 90 miles round trip for a midweek game in January .. No chance.

Changeyourface

I wouldn't even bother with the final. It's an embarrassment that our clubs even in this competition, you'd think people would have a bit more dignity but instead I'm being told it's the "biggest game in years".

kg82

I wouldn't even bother with the final. It's an embarrassment that our clubs even in this competition, you'd think people would have a bit more dignity but instead I'm being told it's the "biggest game in years".

Jesus, it's a f*cking game of football!! Not like people are going round crapping on the side of the street!

ccfcway

Walking up with Wembley with 40k other cov fans for the 1st tinme in my adult life wouldnt be an embarassement to me, in fact, i would bloody love it !

Users who are viewing this thread