Joy Sepalla to meet MEP (3 Viewers)

Sterling Archer

Joy Egg? Even by this forums standards, that's pretty weak.

I'm so pissed off none of the pitchfork wielders on this forum ran with my "Joy Septic Gay Parlour" nickname. It was a sure fire winner and more superfluous than any of the others mustered up.

skybluetony176

Joy Egg? Even by this forums standards, that's pretty weak.

I'm so pissed off none of the pitchfork wielders on this forum ran with my "Joy Septic Gay Parlour" nickname. It was a sure fire winner and more superfluous than any of the others mustered up.

fair enough, i'll go with "Joy Septic Gay Parlour" from now on

skybluetony176

Not sure why she is getting involved !!!
Waste of time !!!

she aint involved, that's why joy's willing to meet her. hot air and a scoop for fishfaces write up in the next "home game" match program. we've been talking to local politicians to sort things out we are not the villans blah blah blah

ecky

she aint involved, that's why joy's willing to meet her. hot air and a scoop for fishfaces write up in the next "home game" match program. we've been talking to local politicians to sort things out we are not the villans blah blah blah

it will be "who does your hair, where do you get your nails done?"

Godiva

Reading through this thread I wonder why and how fans of the club prefer ACL to be owned by a mixture of politicians and a charity foundation rather than owned by the club even if under sisu control.

skybluetony176

Reading through this thread I wonder why and how fans of the club prefer ACL to be owned by a mixture of politicians and a charity foundation rather than owned by the club even if under sisu control.

1 problem at a time, at the moment shitsu is the biggest problem and doing more to kill the club than anyone, lets get rid of them 1st and then deal with the bad landlords after. unless we can kill 2 birds with the 1 stone

ccfcway

take a photo of her Nikki.....

Lets see the face of the person who is running our club into the ground !

Astute

Because most of us are not thick and know what SISU are up to.

torchomatic

Not sure why she is getting involved !!!
Waste of time !!!

If it was Bob 'hot air' Ainsworth then you'd be shouting from the rooftops how great it all was.

At leadt she's trying to do something. More than can be said fir Lucas.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

jesus-wept

Bob "hot air" Ainsworth is pursuing things a different way which will become apparent in time.
No problem with Nikki Sinclaire trying to do her bit every little thing helps hopefully, exactly what she can achieve not sure, just hope she reveals what is said in it's entirety afterwards.

Grendel

Bob "hot air" Ainsworth is pursuing things a different way which will become apparent in time.
No problem with Nikki Sinclaire trying to do her bit every little thing helps hopefully, exactly what she can achieve not sure, just hope she reveals what is said in it's entirety afterwards.

Oh what's Ainsworth doing then? Remember this is the buffoon who managed to get his previously respected ministerial post downgraded due to his bungling ineptitude.

SonOfSnoz

Woah easy folks!
If you think Joy's meeting Nick to reply to fans, sorry to disappoint, our Joy's just preparing her case against the council! European funds etc

torchomatic

Wait and see and you'll find out.Then comment

Is that an "in the know" statement or an "I'm ckutching st straws and hope he is" one? The latter, I suspect.

Like I said good on Nikki for arranging the meeting that Lucas seemingly failed to organise.

covmark

I've been wondering this for a long time, people would rather ccfc ceased to exist than sisu get a share of ACL
Sad state of affairs

shmmeee

Woah easy folks!

If you think Joy's meeting Nick to reply to fans, sorry to disappoint, our Joy's just preparing her case against the council! European funds etc

This. Plan B once the JR appeal fails.

It's almost like they're "tying up ACL in expensive litigation". Now where have I heard that phrase?

shmmeee

Is that an "in the know" statement or an "I'm ckutching st straws and hope he is" one? The latter, I suspect.

Like I said good on Nikki for arranging the meeting that Lucas seemingly failed to organise.

Ainsworth has done, and is doing, far more than Sinclair on this TBF. And, you know, is actually the right person for this issue. Sinclair has no jurisdiction as an MEP.

Unless of course you need a hand filing EU funding related legal action in return for being given credit for getting CCFC in Cov if it pays off.

torchomatic

Ainsworth has done, and is doing, far more than Sinclair on this TBF. And, you know, is actually the right person for this issue. Sinclair has no jurisdiction as an MEP.

Unless of course you need a hand filing EU funding related legal action in return for being given credit for getting CCFC in Cov if it pays off.

I'd like to know what he is doing. People keep saying he's doing loads but I've not heard exactly what and I don't think you know either.

As for Sinclair. She's got a neeting with the top dog. Something no one else had managed not even Bob who is doing "so much more". She should be applauded, not derided. After all BA would be some kind of saint if he'd pulled it off.

Steve.B50

I'd like to know what he is doing. People keep saying he's doing loads but I've not heard exactly what and I don't think you know either.

As for Sinclair. She's got a neeting with the top dog. Something no one else had managed not even Bob who is doing "so much more". She should be applauded, not derided. After all BA would be some kind of saint if he'd pulled it off.

Agreed, Nikki has got what everyone has been trying to do, meet with the top dog, I wonder if TF will be at her side?
Lets hope Nikki can put over the point we have all wanted to do if given the chance.
Fair play to Ms Sinclair.

J

Jack Griffin

Agreed, Nikki has got what everyone has been trying to do, meet with the top dog, I wonder if TF will be at her side?
Lets hope Nikki can put over the point we have all wanted to do if given the chance.
Fair play to Ms Sinclair.

She's got a meeting now she is publicly giving messages that favour SISU's position.
I think this will be a meeting of no decisions followed by a message devised by SISU's PR team.

torchomatic

She's got a meeting now she is publicly giving messages that favour SISU's position.
I think this will be a meeting of no decisions followed by a message devised by SISU's PR team.

I think you're upset because she DARED to question ACLs role in this sorry saga. You and others see criticism of ACL as being proof of a SISU 'puppet' or 'apologist'.

theferret

No she isn't. The motive behind the questions regarding EU funding of the Ricoh are not clear, unless you have a better understanding of what it is she is trying to achieve with that? I'm willing to reserve judgement for now.

I'm willing to wait for the outcome before jumping to conclusions, but I am grateful that she at least appears to be doing something, and a meeting with Seppala is an interesting development.

NorthernWisdom

What's the worst that happens? She has a meeting, the club's in Northampton.

If she *doesn't* have a meeting... the club's in Northampton anyway!

At the end of the day, don't really care if people choose not to meet with her, but is it such a bad thing if they do? And she's at least setting an example that it's better to talk to people, then about them.

Maybe that'll catch on.

J

Jack Griffin

Oh what's Ainsworth doing then? Remember this is the buffoon who managed to get his previously respected ministerial post downgraded due to his bungling ineptitude.

Shall I just forward that remark to him? I'm sure you thought it through carefully & it isn't defamatory ...:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread