Joshua v Pulev (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

Next up is Canelo v Callum Smith. Canelo is my favourite current boxer and what an awesome fighter he is. Smith fancies his chances as he should, but to beat Canelo he will have to put on some performance. This should definitely be a cracker.
Yeah he’s not bad for a cheat. 👀

D

Deleted member 11652

After Fury’s performance against Otto Wallin, I’m surprised that one win against Wilder has people thinking it’ll be a 12 round shut out v AJ

cc84cov

After Fury’s performance against Otto Wallin, I’m surprised that one win against Wilder has people thinking it’ll be a 12 round shut out v AJ
AJ won’t win a round against fury,styles make fights and fury is all wrong for AJ

D

Deleted member 11652

AJ won’t win a round against fury,styles make fights and fury is all wrong for AJ

What was it about Otto Wallin’s style that gave Fury trouble? Smaller, quicker, counterpunching fighters are all wrong for AJ. A jab and little knockout power isn’t a problem for AJ. 50/50 fight for me but I will be betting on AJ as he’ll be underdog.

cc84cov

Great boxer though.
Means nothing when your a cheat,Mayweather took him to school...he will stop Smith mid rounds,does not seem to fancy the billy Jo fight tho does he after seeing smith and Ryder he thinks smith is a lot easier and if we being serious smith lost that fight to Ryder by a long way.

cc84cov

What was it about Otto Wallin’s style that gave Fury trouble? Smaller, quicker, counterpunching fighters are all wrong for AJ. A jab and little knockout power isn’t a problem for AJ. 50/50 fight for me but I will be betting on AJ as he’ll be underdog.
Fury has faster feet and hands he’s naturally the bigger man,AJ won’t land clean on fury.

D

Deleted member 11652

Fury has faster feet and hands he’s naturally the bigger man,AJ won’t land clean on fury.

Right ignore the question then. Wilder didn’t have trouble landing first time round. Fury is hit and miss always has been. Very overrated

bringbackrattles

Means nothing when your a cheat,Mayweather took him to school...he will stop Smith mid rounds,does not seem to fancy the billy Jo fight tho does he after seeing smith and Ryder he thinks smith is a lot easier and if we being serious smith lost that fight to Ryder by a long way.
Great boxer to watch up there with the best.

cc84cov

Right ignore the question then. Wilder didn’t have trouble landing first time round. Fury is hit and miss always has been. Very overrated
Fury had been out for how long ? Lost how much weight ?

To call fury over rated you clearly don’t watch much boxing he defeated Vlad in his prime in Germany he took wilder to pieces with ease tour clearly a AJ fan who made hat work of an old man well past his best last night he’s got a lazy jab,fury won’t let him set on him withhis faints and footwork fury will box his head off with ease.

Take it you didn’t see the fight last night or the interview after where AJ was asked about fury ?

D

Deleted member 11652

Fury had been out for how long ? Lost how much weight ?

To call fury over rated you clearly don’t watch much boxing he defeated Vlad in his prime in Germany he took wilder to pieces with ease tour clearly a AJ fan who made hat work of an old man well past his best last night he’s got a lazy jab,fury won’t let him set on him withhis faints and footwork fury will box his head off with ease.

Take it you didn’t see the fight last night or the interview after where AJ was asked about fury ?

ignore the question again then mate. Why did he struggle against Wallin? Defeated Vlad, good win but boring against a gun shy Vlad then ran from the rematch. AJ fan? Fan of both. Facts are, Fury has two world class performances and some very very average ones against poor fighters in recent times yet somehow he’s unbeatable in everyone’s eyes.

I watched last night. Telling that Fury declined the invite to be there. He’s fighting Wilder next, AJ has to deal with his mandatory in Usyk. He knows it, hence not banging on about fury. Wilder ran from AJ and now it seems fury is doing the same. Real shame

cc84cov

ignore the question again then mate. Why did he struggle against Wallin? Defeated Vlad, good win but boring against a gun shy Vlad then ran from the rematch. AJ fan? Fan of both. Facts are, Fury has two world class performances and some very very average ones against poor fighters in recent times yet somehow he’s unbeatable in everyone’s eyes.

I watched last night. Telling that Fury declined the invite to be there. He’s fighting Wilder next, AJ has to deal with his mandatory in Usyk. He knows it, hence not banging on about fury. Wilder ran from AJ and now it seems fury is doing the same. Real shame
Usyk will be paid to wait & wilder missed the deadline for the rematch...match room & top rank have both said they will be working on making the fight as of tomorrow,my worry is it needs to be stadium fight Wembley packed but with these times we are in they might opt to wait.

D

Deleted member 11652

Usyk will be paid to wait & wilder missed the deadline for the rematch...match room & top rank have both said they will be working on making the fight as of tomorrow,my worry is it needs to be stadium fight Wembley packed but with these times we are in they might opt to wait.

Keep ignoring the question? Guessing you didn’t watch that fight which is funny after you tried to say I don’t watch much boxing. They’ll be fighting abroad anyway so wouldn’t worry about Wembley. I hope they fight next but it’s very very unlikely.

Also, try not to believe what Arum and Hearn tell you. They aren’t going to say they’re not going to work on the fight are they. If you genuinely think AJ didn’t call out Fury because he’s scared then I dunno what to tell you.

cc84cov

Keep ignoring the question? Guessing you didn’t watch that fight which is funny after you tried to say I don’t watch much boxing. They’ll be fighting abroad anyway so wouldn’t worry about Wembley. I hope they fight next but it’s very very unlikely.
You calling fury over rated is the funniest thing I’ve read on this forum mate

cc84cov

Also, try not to believe what Arum and Hearn tell you. They aren’t going to say they’re not going to work on the fight are they. If you genuinely think AJ didn’t call out Fury because he’s scared then I dunno what to tell you.
To answer your question he struggled at times as I think he over looked him but he still won...

What happened when AJ over looked someone ? He got smashed up and lost 🤷🏻‍♂️

@Boosh

cc84cov

You’ve lost me now
You asked me why fury struggled etc ?

He probably over looked him and got caught & still won 🤷🏻‍♂️

what happened when AJ over looked Ruiz ? He got smashed up and embarrassed then ran away in the re match 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

D

Deleted member 11652

You asked me why fury struggled etc ?

He probably over looked him and got caught & still won 🤷🏻‍♂️

what happened when AJ over looked Ruiz ? He got smashed up and embarrassed then ran away in the re match 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Ran away in the rematch? You mean put on a fury style performance? Surely Fury has ran from every fighter he’s ever faced bar Wilder 2 then?

I like Fury as a fighter. But he’s not untouchable like being made out.

cc84cov

Ran away in the rematch? You mean put on a fury style performance? Surely Fury has ran from every fighter he’s ever faced bar Wilder 2 then?

I like Fury as a fighter. But he’s not untouchable like being made out.
You said fury ran from Vlad rematch ? Mate you are clueless you do know a rematch clause is there as an option for the champion so in the event he loses he can win his belts back ? Vlad chose not too 🤦🏻‍♂️

D

Deleted member 11652

How do you see Usyk AJ if that happens (

I really don’t know. I like Usyk a lot but he struggled with Chisora’s size. I think AJ is too powerful and eventually would get to Usyk. But what do I know I’m clueless right? :)

cc84cov

I really don’t know. I like Usyk a lot but he struggled with Chisora’s size. I think AJ is too powerful and eventually would get to Usyk. But what do I know I’m clueless right? :)
I think AJ could be in for a long night usuk Iq is next level,

On the Fury/AJ talk was just ok you tube listening to all the top fighters and retired fighters Andre Ward etc all saying he doesn’t beat fury

bringbackrattles

Fair play to Smith for going the distance against Canelo he showed what a tough fighter he is, but Canelo's class was too much for him.

Users who are viewing this thread